Andrighetto Recalled from St. John's

Commandant

lol, the more I see of Flynn, the more I like him, and the smart little things he does.... sorry I was sh!ttin' on him now... he's not such a dud :bonk:

And yeah, does Semin sit now with Sven around?

ya i thought it would be McCarron actually

Hudon was a major scorer early on last year and didn't get a sniff all season. Apparently that was by design, the plan was to leave him down there no matter what (unless a ton of injuries occurred). They may be doing the same with McCarron which wouldn't be a bad thing.

Hudon was a major scorer early on last year and didn't get a sniff all season. Apparently that was by design, the plan was to leave him down there no matter what (unless a ton of injuries occurred). They may be doing the same with McCarron which wouldn't be a bad thing.

Both good calls.

I was just coming here to ask if its time to bring one of the kids up! And which one would be more probable.

Adrighetto has all the tools. I hope he meshes this time around!

He is also playing better at Centre than he's ever played at wing... and with Wing being the open position i don't know why they'd want to mess with that.

I like Smith Pelley, just as a 4th liner though, and he is an excellent 4th liner, so I don't want to see him sit.

Makes smart, easy plays and gives and takes hits to make plays, a really valuable team guy as a PK'er and a 4th line guy imho.

Semin prolly out for Andrighetto, my boy Flynn gets better every game ;)

Guest Stogey24

Why is Semin the guy who sits every time?He had an Assist, 4 shots, breakaway, and +2 in 9min of ice time last night. He should be in Sunday

Why is Semin the guy who sits every time?He had an Assist, 4 shots, breakaway, and +2 in 9min of ice time last night. He should be in Sunday

Le Genius don't like him.

Besides that he is not a 4th liner. Anymore than patches is.

Personally, I like Semin for Chucky's RW, and I, like you, want his skill in the lineup, just don't like him on a typical 4th line, he's not a 4th liner anymore than DSP is a 1st liner....

Semin played better on the fourth line than he has on the second. The grinders are more his speed and don't leave him in the dust.

Yeah, I have to say I agree with that assessment...but don't know how long that would last.

Semin played better on the fourth line than he has on the second. The grinders are more his speed and don't leave him in the dust.

Ya know for arguments sake, a good coach could take a guy like this and set up plays for him. Like maybe he could be a trailer coming into the zone? I mean there are a lot of ways to disguise a guy's speed. I know you disagree with me but I am just saying no matter what sport I played the coach found a way to use the players he had. That is how I ended up being a goalie. :)

Hopefully unlikely after last game. Who knows though

I'd like to see smithpelly sit

Really?!? I find DSP has really improved this year. He's smart and always makes the right play, his speed has improved and he's a tenacious forechecker who can be physical, in other words a great 3rd/4rth line guy. You must be seeing something I'm not if you think he should sit.

Ya know for arguments sake, a good coach could take a guy like this and set up plays for him. Like maybe he could be a trailer coming into the zone? I mean there are a lot of ways to disguise a guy's speed. I know you disagree with me but I am just saying no matter what sport I played the coach found a way to use the players he had. That is how I ended up being a goalie. :)

At the NHL level making chicken salad out of chicken shit is harder than it is in minor hockey.

anyways, it looks like the team will be lining up like this....

Patch - Plek - Ghetto

Eller - Galch - Gally

Flash - DD - Weise

Byron - Flynn - DSP

so it looks like Semin is back to the press box.

Guest Stogey24

Really?!? I find DSP has really improved this year. He's smart and always makes the right play, his speed has improved and he's a tenacious forechecker who can be physical, in other words a great 3rd/4rth line guy. You must be seeing something I'm not if you think he should sit.

Your right. I guess he's done his job pretty well. I'm just pissed Semin sits.

At the NHL level making chicken salad out of chicken shit is harder than it is in minor hockey.

anyways, it looks like the team will be lining up like this....

Patch - Plek - Ghetto

Eller - Galch - Gally

Flash - DD - Weise

Byron - Flynn - DSP

so it looks like Semin is back to the press box.

Really eh, damn. Where did you see that?