Dec. 20, Sens vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

I feel bad for Cherry. They cut him down to five minutes. Why exactly? Do they want to give three more minutes to JS Giguere to demonstrate how he closes off the post when a fwd is behind the net? Cherry has been a successful entertainer for years; whether you like his views or not, cutting his time is kind of a spineless move, as if SN said "well, we don't want to fire him because of potential backlash, but we don't like him, so let's play lawyerball and give him five minutes."

Made my night!

Tinorrrrrrrrdddiii please.

Emotions! "They're going to trade Price!"

SASYdvRl.jpg

I heard a rumor down here form his time in Florida that he owns no less than five hair dryers.

It's going to be interesting to see what Andrighetto gets for ice time now. He was largely responsible for Ottawa's goal - not only was his slip and fall ugly, he made a huge mistake in assuming things were under control and decided to turn around and head for the bench when he was already partway in the defensive zone. If he kept going, he might have had a shot at tying up Condra on the goal. That's a rookie mistake and it's worth noting he had two shifts the rest of the period.

Interesting comment... MT felt Chucky tried to play too defensively before when mover to centre. MT coached him to play the same way he played as a winger.... Chucky is now playing great at centre..

Pretty much the exact opposite of the view held by the MT hating crowd here, who always claim players are offensively stifled by MT. I wish people would remember this the next time they assume the coach told the team to sit back, the player not to take chances, or the team not to shoot....

I wish people would remember this the next time they assume the coach told the team to sit back, the player not to take chances, or the team not to shoot....

Even if they do remember that, there will be some other ailment to blame on Therrien.

If only he were as hyped and fan friendly as Paul MacLean or Dallas Eakins.

Interesting comment... MT felt Chucky tried to play too defensively before when mover to centre. MT coached him to play the same way he played as a winger.... Chucky is now playing great at centre..

Pretty much the exact opposite of the view held by the MT hating crowd here, who always claim players are offensively stifled by MT. I wish people would remember this the next time they assume the coach told the team to sit back, the player not to take chances, or the team not to shoot....

never heard anyone say therrein "stifles offense or hold players back from scoring". heck he gives dd the enough freedom, linemates and prime pp ice time to score 100 points. Never gonna happen but it wont because of "stifling" by the coach.

now the powerplay? never been strong point on teams coached by MT. When he took over the heavily talented pens they had a top 5 powerplay. When he left they were like 20th.

Even if they do remember that, there will be some other ailment to blame on Therrien.

If only he were as hyped and fan friendly as Paul MacLean or Dallas Eakins.

I thought we were going to leave this old tiresome argument alone. Aittle kidding is ok, but can't you guys just accept that the majority have simply agreed to disagree. If you want to start this argument up again there is a lot of ammunition lined up on both sides. How about we keep this thread on track?

Another rough period for Andrighetto who nearly fell again. Time to get the skates sharpened...

Maybe he needs new ones. He is a little too fast for the ones he has. He needs speeder skates. :)

never heard anyone say therrein "stifles offense or hold players back from scoring". heck he gives dd the enough freedom, linemates and prime pp ice time to score 100 points. Never gonna happen but it wont because of "stifling" by the coach.

now the powerplay? never been strong point on teams coached by MT. When he took over the heavily talented pens they had a top 5 powerplay. When he left they were like 20th.

I don't understand why pp's can be so tough. What gives with that?

I thought we were going to leave this old tiresome argument alone. Aittle kidding is ok, but can't you guys just accept that the majority have simply agreed to disagree. If you want to start this argument up again there is a lot of ammunition lined up on both sides. How about we keep this thread on track?

My comment came directly from the colour commentary of this game..

ok guys, this is really important. My fantasy team needs Galchenyuk and Patches to have a really good 3rd period. So let's all pray. :pray:

:gohabsgo::wavetowel::gohabsgo:

I'm in, amen.

My comment came directly from the colour commentary of this game..

Yup it did and frankly.. I missed the comment's drift when he said it, so I'm glad you made the point.

Well... that was a great shift for you Habs rule. .. good sign... though I hear we often get what we need and not what we want..... :pray:

I'm hoping for the dreaded two goal lead....

Dodged a bullet there!

I'm pretty happy that we're being so offensive in this game.

I did not hear this part on the tv. but what ever.

More praying guys :pray: :pray: :pray: