Stupid Briere!

Habsfan84

The news wasn’t all good for Price on his big night. He may have secured his first career shutout, but his souvenir puck has gone AWOL thanks to public enemy No. 1, Daniel Briere, who decided to flip the game puck into the stands after the final siren sounded. It’s safe to assume that Price wouldn’t mind having the missing puck back should the lucky fan who caught not have already put it up on Ebay.

That stupid Briere. Lets see he doesnt come to Montreal as a free agent and then he takes the shutout puck away from our future goaltender. He must really not like Montreal. I think that that showed little class by Briere and i feel sorry for Price. I'm sure that he will probably be able to buy it back though.

It sure felt nice hearing those Boos rain down on Briere everytime he touched the puck.

C'mon here's an appeal to the Habs fan who caught the puck -- give it to Price, and you have a buddy! Show Briere and the Flyrs scum what class is.

(Is it the NY Yankees whose bleachers fans throw back the HR balls from the opposing teams?)

C'mon here's an appeal to the Habs fan who caught the puck -- give it to Price, and you have a buddy! Show Briere and the Flyrs scum what class is.

(Is it the NY Yankees whose bleachers fans throw back the HR balls from the opposing teams?)

Cubs.

I was pissed at the scrum, where everyone was pushing Price in the net and while everyone was taking care of business I think Hartnell or Richards not only put the puck in the net .....he gave it a few forceful pushes as if to break some voodoo thing. Dick!

Briere? Dick plus 10. Screw him. If a fan brought it back how would anyone know it was really the puck, unless it's on video. I'd personally like to give Briere a shot in the head myself.

I hope Price gets the start tonight so he can get himself another puck, If you know what I mean.

The real reason Briere is a dick, in my opinion, is that he passed on the chance to be the French Canadian centrepiece of the resurgence of the Montreal Canadiens as a major NHL power - in short, a chance to live out one of the great myths of hockey, and to become one of the mythic heroes of hockey in Quebec. I know, I know, Philly gave him a longer and therefore more lucrative deal. But it was still the act of a man with no vision and no soul. F*ck him.

The real reason Briere is a dick, in my opinion, is that he passed on the chance to be the French Canadian centrepiece of the resurgence of the Montreal Canadiens as a major NHL power - in short, a chance to live out one of the great myths of hockey, and to become one of the mythic heroes of hockey in Quebec. I know, I know, Philly gave him a longer and therefore more lucrative deal. But it was still the act of a man with no vision and no soul. F*ck him.

What he said :hlogo: forever

Frustrated player who just got shut out and probably had no idea it was the kid's first shutout. Not a big deal here.

I am not giving him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Well, you're going a bit over the edge on this one. I can hardly blame him for not wanting to play in Montreal, look at the media circus there was when he didn't sign, it would be ridiculous if he actually did. Plus, he wanted to play with his buddies Biron and Gagné, and for more money. You can't say he has no vision and no soul, not everyone wants to live under constant media scrutiny, and turn down money to do so. I thought he could have been a guy to want to come to Montreal, but I can't blame him for not doing it, and your bitterness is clouding your reason here.

Besides, this guy is a -20. He's a small, soft player. We would definitely be a better team with him, but he's not the guy who I'd want for long term at 7 million per year.

Anyways, about him flipping the puck into the stands, that was a classless move by him. What an asshole. I'm sure he knew what he was doing, and it was a stupid move by a bitter man, and probably a sore loser. I hope Plekanec or Koivu calls him out and pounds his face in. :lol:

Well, you're going a bit over the edge on this one. I can hardly blame him for not wanting to play in Montreal, look at the media circus there was when he didn't sign, it would be ridiculous if he actually did. Plus, he wanted to play with his buddies Biron and Gagné, and for more money. You can't say he has no vision and no soul, not everyone wants to live under constant media scrutiny, and turn down money to do so. I thought he could have been a guy to want to come to Montreal, but I can't blame him for not doing it, and your bitterness is clouding your reason here.

Besides, this guy is a -20. He's a small, soft player. We would definitely be a better team with him, but he's not the guy who I'd want for long term at 7 million per year.

Anyways, about him flipping the puck into the stands, that was a classless move by him. What an asshole. I'm sure he knew what he was doing, and it was a stupid move by a bitter man, and probably a sore loser. I hope Plekanec or Koivu calls him out and pounds his face in. :lol:

Koivu or Pleks? Come on, you know we only have one punk willing to throw'em...........Lil boobies..........He'll take care of business once he's done with Hartnell and downie tonight.

Koivu or Pleks? Come on, you know we only have one punk willing to throw'em...........Lil boobies..........He'll take care of business once he's done with Hartnell and downie tonight.

Yeah, I just thought it would be more fitting for one of our little skilled centers to go after the little skilled centre that spurned us.