move Pk to right wing

Habsfan1989

Yeah...why not play Patches in goal while we're at it :rolleyes:

Sarcasm will get you no where. Clearly the status quo isn't working. I guess you are comfortable putting the same ferret down the same rabbit hole.

pk a winger? well its drastic. I would change coaches before i started doing things like turning a norris trophy winner into a winger. But i hear ya. This team needs something.

Price is their entire identity.

After Carey? As Therrein said last night "i would rather talk about their great work ethic" Yes, the players work hard Michelle . Players work hard right across the league on all 30 teams. Its the NHL. The habs are not ahead of anybody in that category.

MT had his second kick at the can coaching the habs. Spirit of rotation. Give some one else a kick.

pk a winger? well its drastic. I would change coaches before i started doing things like turning a norris trophy winner into a winger. But i hear ya. This team needs something.

Price is their entire identity.

After Carey? As Therrein said last night "i would rather talk about their great work ethic" Yes, the players work hard Michelle . Players work hard right across the league on all 30 teams. Its the NHL. The habs are not ahead of anybody in that category.

MT had his second kick at the can coaching the habs. Spirit of rotation. Give some one else a kick.

All he is talking about is for tonight and if it works a little longer. Nobody is suggesting a permenant move.

Maybe this guy ---> :hyper: can coach the PP too..couldn't hurt

Forget coaching the PP, put that guy on the PP...look at that energy, up and down, up and down, no quit in him whatsoever. Players with that type of motor get the job done... :)

• Upvote 3

Sarcasm will get you no where. Clearly the status quo isn't working. I guess you are comfortable putting the same ferret down the same rabbit hole.

Yeah, replacing Subban's role on the blueline with, say, Sergei Gonchar is a REALLY helpful suggestion for improving this team. Oops, there's that sarcasm again.

Seriously, this is a one-too-many-Sleemans-after-a-brutal-loss kind of idea. It ain't happening, nor should it.

Yeah, replacing Subban's role on the blueline with, say, Sergei Gonchar is a REALLY helpful suggestion for improving this team. Oops, there's that sarcasm again.

Seriously, this is a one-too-many-Sleemans-after-a-brutal-loss kind of idea. It ain't happening, nor should it.

There are other options but standing pat isn't one. not to night.