Edmonton Oilers vs. Montreal Canadiens | February 6th, 2016 | 2:00 EST

Habsfan84

On defence, it looks like Beaulieu will sit this time with Barberio taking his spot on the 3rd pairing with Gilbert.

I'm a bit surprised by that move. Seeing as were going into a back-back game I would of liked to see Markov get one of the games off. He has played better lately but rest is key with him at this stage in his career. Pateryn really has to get in some games as well. Been sitting way too long.

Guest Stogey24

Montreal's forward lines in practice were the same as last game. On defence, it looks like Beaulieu will sit this time with Barberio taking his spot on the 3rd pairing with Gilbert.

See this where Therrien pisses me off. Beaulieu set up a nice goal(was also soft a goal), yet he sits over the vets. The year is basically a write off, give the kid minutes

I'm a bit surprised by that move. Seeing as were going into a back-back game I would of liked to see Markov get one of the games off. He has played better lately but rest is key with him at this stage in his career. Pateryn really has to get in some games as well. Been sitting way too long.

I'm not that surprised that Beaulieu's sitting. He has been a disaster in his own end the last few games. When he's on, he can hold his own in important roles. When he's not though, he's an AHL-calibre player in the defensive zone. I'd like Pateryn to play too but that just doesn't seem to be in the cards. St. John's has a busy week ahead, I'm hoping he takes another conditioning stint actually. The IceCaps can use the help and he could use some game action in advance of the trade deadline.

I'm not that surprised that Beaulieu's sitting. He has been a disaster in his own end the last few games. When he's on, he can hold his own in important roles. When he's not though, he's an AHL-calibre player in the defensive zone. I'd like Pateryn to play too but that just doesn't seem to be in the cards. St. John's has a busy week ahead, I'm hoping he takes another conditioning stint actually. The IceCaps can use the help and he could use some game action in advance of the trade deadline.

Pateryn is the new Tinordi.

Phoenix seems pretty happy with tinordi

What do they know? He's not good enough in the opinion of a team that's turned into the laughingstock of the league overnight. He's been pretty solid for them by the looks of it. He's already played four games, and he's even. I checked out their SB Nation site, but it's only one guy and he hasn't said much of Tinordi.

How about we trade the entire organization for McDavid? Sounds good to me.

He's one of the few players I'd trade subban for. Would have traded straight up for their pick last year.

Why would we rest Markov? He won't be playing in May or June. Lots of time to rest.

Hahahahahah!....hmmm...sobbing noises diminishing to zero.... :blush: