DONT ANYBODY DARE TELL ME AFTER THIS GAME

Aebischer4life

THAT THE REFS ARENT AGAINST US.

NEW JERSEY HOOKING AND HOLDING THE SHIT OUT OF OUR GUYS.. BUT WHAT DO THEY GET? ONE ######IN PENALTY!

WE CLEAR THE PUCK OUT TO THE OTHER END OF THE ICE AND ITS A FREAKIN PENALTY?

THEY CLEAR IT OUT...BUT OH WAIT...NO CALL? ABSOULTELY.

NOW THEY CALL RYDER ON A 4 MINUTE PENALTY TO FINISH THE GAME.

THOSE ######IN REFS SHOULD GET HIT BY A TRUCK TONIGHT.

The Refs aren't against the Montreal Canadiens. The penalties are a product of their own stupid decisions.

This team is playing terribly.

The make too many dumb decisions.

They don't compete hard enough.

They don't get the bounces.

About the only thing they do have in Christobal Huet

The Refs aren't against the Montreal Canadiens. The penalties are a product of their own stupid decisions.

This team is playing terribly.

The make too many dumb decisions.

They don't compete hard enough.

They don't get the bounces.

About the only thing they do have in Christobal Huet

Oh please what abou all those non calls when the devils were pushing huet or hooking our guys?

Then we simply touch those wimp devils and they fall like a sac of potatoes.

Those zebras could go ###### themselves. ######IN ANIMALS

AND BRODEUR IS THE FLUKIEST GOALIE OF ALL TIME. How many posts did we hit today? GOD I HATE THAT GUY HE SUCKS AGAINST OTHER TEAMS AND THEN COMES IN AND PLAYS LIKE GOD AGIANST US.

Stop blaming the refs. the Habs have been taking stupid penalties all year. They don't play hard enough to get calls. broduer lucky? He gave up 2 goals in 3 games, how about putting the blame on the players for a change.

Stop blaming the refs. the Habs have been taking stupid penalties all year. They don't play hard enough to get calls. broduer lucky? He gave up 2 goals in 3 games, how about putting the blame on the players for a change.

2 goals posts, shots hitting players and NOT deflecting in like it normally happens against us.

What more is there to say? He goes down but doesnt even have the puck covered and they blow the whistle.

THAT THE REFS ARENT AGAINST US.

NEW JERSEY HOOKING AND HOLDING THE SHIT OUT OF OUR GUYS.. BUT WHAT DO THEY GET? ONE ######IN PENALTY!

WE CLEAR THE PUCK OUT TO THE OTHER END OF THE ICE AND ITS A FREAKIN PENALTY?

THEY CLEAR IT OUT...BUT OH WAIT...NO CALL? ABSOULTELY.

NOW THEY CALL RYDER ON A 4 MINUTE PENALTY TO FINISH THE GAME.

THOSE ######IN REFS SHOULD GET HIT BY A TRUCK TONIGHT.

quit it, you sound like a leafs fans !! I'm not saying that mtl deserves all the penalties they have but they DO deserve more then the opponents.

quit it, you sound like a leafs fans !! I'm not saying that mtl deserves all the penalties they have but they DO deserve more then the opponents.

2 5 on 3-s + a 4 minute penalty?

7 penalties to 1?

Yeah ok..

2 goals called back in the previous two games before this one?

7 penalties to 1?

Yeah ok..

The amount of penalties called doesn't mean shit. Why don't you watch the game, and frikkin evaluate the calls. Are you really going to say Ryder didn't deserve a 4 minute penalty for batting Lukowich's face open? The penalties were 7-1 because our team did seven things worthy of a penalty and the Devils only did one.

7 penalties to 1?

Yeah ok..

area penalties supposed to be equal at the end of the game?? people were whining that referees were not calling penalties and now that they do, people are still whining...make up your mind.

when a ref makes a miscall in favor of mtl, I don't hear anyone complaining.

the guy almost lost a pint of blood on the ice, what did you expect?? a diving penalty ??

don't blame the referees on bad calling, blame montreal playing like crap lately.

as for the called back goal agains NY. the refs were right. on the other hand, the one in washington wasn't that obvious to call and I'm not sure I would've called it any better.

Edited by marky_and_komi

The amount of penalties called doesn't mean shit. Why don't you watch the game, and frikkin evaluate the calls. Are you really going to say Ryder didn't deserve a 4 minute penalty for batting Lukowich's face open? The penalties were 7-1 because our team did seven things worthy of a penalty and the Devils only did one.

OH MY GOD RIGHT BEFORE THAT RYDER "PENALTY" RYDER WAS BEING HOOKED AND WAS TRIPPED BUT OBVIOUSLY NO CALL!!!

Not to mention the other coutnless times in this same game.

I think this thread should be closed, if only because of the overuse of CAPS LOCK

Hold on here. Aebischer might be getting a little excited, but I have noticed a lot of teams that play the Habs this year get away with more non calls. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy (and the team is playing like pure crap) but it's bad luck.

OH MY GOD RIGHT BEFORE THAT RYDER "PENALTY" RYDER WAS BEING HOOKED AND WAS TRIPPED BUT OBVIOUSLY NO CALL!!!

Not to mention the other coutnless times in this same game.

Yep, the ref could have given Lukowich two minutes if he wanted to but either way Ryder would have ended up almost poking out his eye.

And anyways, have you noticed that you're the only one yelling in this entire thread? Do you want the attention and like being different from everybody else or is it that this stuff actually gets you so excited that you have to type in big letters on a message board with people who don't know you to get your point across to them that you feel there is a conspiracy against the Habs and that all the refs are closet Leafs fans trying to do us in?

I was at the Kings vs Wings game last night and there were missed calls all over the place for BOTH teams. It happens ... the refs are not perfect .. and YES I've been a ref before .. it's not an easy job. The only people that lost this game were the Habs players and no one else. Where was the offense ? no where to be found from what I saw.

If the Habs want to win a cup they're going to have to over come things like this. if they don't then they won't be a good playoff team.

Aebischer4life .. don't come in here and start ranting and raving , cursing up a storm .. talk about the game , the refs , the calls ... but be civilized k ... if you don't like how the refs do things then go to ref school and take they're job and ref the games yourself. :monkey:

:ghg:

I noticed that too but I will say this...what Ryder did was careless and he was lucky he only got 4 minutes.

As for the Refs....they sucked game in and game out for the past two seasons .....its sad really... because they are making our game look like a joke.