How's the weather near you?

Pierre the Great

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunny with a high of 8° this afternoon, low of -2° tonight, coldest night so far this winter in Tokyo. I miss a lot of things about Montréal, winter weather is not one of them!

High today in Montreal is going to be 6.

Quebec City: 2 degrees

Ottawa: 5 degrees (funny that Harper doesn't look outside and see that nobody has been able to use the canal this year he's just as delusional as Bush is where his trees in the backyard of the white house are blooming)

Toronto- weather is dropping (its 3 degrees right now) but will be back to 9 degrees by the weekend

Vancouver: 7 degrees today, 11 degrees tomorrow

St. John's Newfoundland: 5

US:

New York: 13

Chicago: 3 but will be back to 8 by mid week

Boston: 12

DC: 11

Saint Louis: 9 degrees today around here will be 14 by Thursday

Denver: 7

all temps in Celsius

Article on the Canal:

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/story....555e1e0&k=0

Article on the impending doom of Winterlude:

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/c...ff45&k=3387

68207-26735.jpg

Ottawa Citizen: "Looks more like Waterlude then Winterlude"

as of now, there's snow on the ground but it's more likely to melt with the temperature going up to 6°.

it's supposed to go under 0 for the next few days, yet it's supposed to reach 5 on friday !!

High today in Montreal is going to be 6.

Quebec City: 2 degrees

Ottawa: 5 degrees (funny that Harper doesn't look outside and see that nobody has been able to use the canal this year he's just as delusional as Bush is where his trees in the backyard of the white house are blooming)

Damn government - never making the weather do what it's supposed to! :angry:

No winter to speak of here. I think we had snow for three whole days in the middle of December. No snow during Christmas, no snow during New Year's. :angry:

Next year they should ditch winterlude and call it beachfest since its now going to be a thing of the past and just have a giant swim meet on the canal, instead ice sculptures they should have sand castles. Oh canoe races! thats it yup. canoe races. Heck thats what they should have this year since nobody is going to be able to skate.

wet windy and cold

Today's Weather for Manchester, England:

12 C oh balmy lets go swimming!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2613

My pick of the day:

Bergen Norway

7 C with some rain

Why Bergen? I love that city. Never been but I here its fantastic

I am in Ottawa and yeah it sucks about the Canal but it really was not open for long last year either. The winter was short and not very cold this year there is yet be a winter. A few years ago class was cancelled because of frostbite warnings.

I am in Ottawa and yeah it sucks about the Canal but it really was not open for long last year either. The winter was short and not very cold this year there is yet be a winter. A few years ago class was cancelled because of frostbite warnings.

crap. I'm planning to visit my sister in ottawa and bring my Gf skating on the canal in two weeks. hope every thing freezes

Yesterday at 9PM I was able to go outside w/o a jacket and it didnt even felt cold....

That's just NOT normal at this time of the year. We are having mid March temp in mid Jan and I hate it.

Monday night was rainy here. Tuesday night was windy, or perhaps stormy is a better word. Wednesday evening it started snowing, but there was little snow on the ground Thursday morning. Last night was the coldest in a while, and just about an hour ago it was snowing again. It's stopped now, but we do have a more wintery weather.

'Bout time. We Vikings don't like these warm winters. If you go outside and don't have icicles in your beard by the time you get back inside again, it ain't winter. :rolleyes:

;)

My university just got shut down for the day because of freezing rain! Today is my busiest day on the schedule with about 7 hours in classes! Time to go back to bed :D

don't forget to thank God on this one !!