How's the weather near you?

Pierre the Great

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to rant a little.

I'm off 4 days every two weeks and what do I got to show for ?? snow and more snow and more snow... and now the icing on the cake: the f***ng temperature will drop to -24 tonight and stay down for a few days !!!

come on, I need to see snow melting please,please, please...

:wall:

come on, I need to see snow melting please,please, please...

:wall:

hehehe Plus 12 on saturday !!

woot woot woot

• 2 weeks later...
anybody liking the next snow storm we're gtting later on today. hey, it's march !!

Yeah mahn, 20-30 centimeters... gah. Just when we thought Spring was on its way... lol

After all of the snow in December/January...it's been very mild here. March is usually the snowiest month in Denver, and thus far, it's been in the 60's and 70's here. Sunny...yesterday was "only" in the 50's with a wee bit of rain.

Yeah mahn, 20-30 centimeters... gah. Just when we thought Spring was on its way... lol

Just as it was all melting! It'll be April by the time 25 centimeters melts! April! :angry:

we've got next to no snow left and, according to the weather network there's nothing in the long-term forecast indicating any new stuff of consequence on its way... (i'm soooooooooooooooooo.... disappointed.... NOT!)

the only thing wrong is that i won't be able to play with my winter toy (my toro snowblower).... :(:(

GO :hlogo: GO!

we've got next to no snow left and, according to the weather network there's nothing in the long-term forecast indicating any new stuff of consequence on its way... (i'm soooooooooooooooooo.... disappointed.... NOT!)

the only thing wrong is that i won't be able to play with my winter toy (my toro snowblower).... :(:(

GO :hlogo: GO!

hey be my guest, you can come to my place. there's tones of snow for you to have fun with. after we can watch the habs-laughs game and drink guiness !!

-3 for tomorrow but it's supposed to go over freezing point for few days afterwards.

another thing to cheer for: spring kicks in tomorrow !!

• 4 weeks later...
:lol:

sorry :rolleyes: .... just move to cali .. like everyone else does ... except it would be nice to have more hockey intelligent people around :)

Nah, I'll stay here. snow is a part of me as much as bitching about snow.