lindros

den0923

I hate Lindros! And for many reasons.

First he cried because he was not playing close to home while he was junior. So they traded him to be close to his mother.

Then his mother and father told him he could not play for the Quebec Nordiques that drafted him because they were french over there and he would not make the same amount of dough.

Then in Philadelphia he became a big whiner when he was not playing with John Leclair because he needed someone with lots of talent beside him so he could score some points.

Then he got kicked out of the team by being disposed of by B. Clarke who could not stand Baby's father who decided that Baby was not mature enough to chose his own agent.

Then he got demoted to the fourth line by Glen Sather in New York because he continued to be a underachiever.

Then he wants to come back to play hockey after 8 concussions after his own brother just about lost the meaning of life after a few concussions.

So Lindros in Montreal? This guy deserves to be forgotten forever or at the most to be remember as the most selfish and ignorant hockey player on the planet.

Who cares if people hate him....i'm not his biggest fan either....but come on a guy like this can really help out the hockey club. I would gladly welcome him on the habs. the for the best of the team.

I agree that Lindros can be quite a player when he's willing to play the way he can. But I would be curious to give some Flyers and some Rangers a call about his attitude.

Lindros has never been a team player and many of his teamates will say "good ridance" when he's gone.

Yes he could help the Habs to go an extra round in the playoffs this year but the risk of seeing him destroy the team concept or get injured with the first bodycheck simply makes him unwanted.

I wonder what would think Ribiero to lose his job as the first centre to Lindros..?

i would not put him at center i would put him on the wing with koivu and zed...and as far as if he gets hurt big deal if we got him for nothing.... would be fitting for him to end carreer in the province he never wanted to start in lol

What would it cost us, both in restitution to the Rangers and salary? To me that would be the kicker. I wouldn't want to part with much for Eric, not the he wouldn't be a good accuisition but he is an unrestricted free agent and will move be here for playoffs only, and then only until someone hits him. Perreault str8 up, I'll take it, :ghg:

:/) Say Yes to Lindros :/)

He could be the best player on the Habs, possibly the first superstar we've had in years. As long as we don't pay too much for him, I'd be very happy for him to come.

His parents ruined what could have been The Next One, but no matter. Aquiring him for Perreault or a mid-round pick would be fine with me. If he gets injured, insurance pays the rest.

I think he was asking for a link to the section of RDS where you saw this, not the RDS homepage link, since everyone goes there anyways.

BTW: Never beleive anything that you read in RDS talkbacks...

Well we've got kovalev now, who in my opinion is playing better hockey. If I were gainey, and I still wanted to make another trade before the deadline (which i think he does), I wouldn't go for any more rangers. yes they have good players, but any more rangers on the team will transfer the "bug".

And you know what that is.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo: