Game Thread | Atlanta vs. Montreal | 01/09/07

Spider-Man NL

thrashers_logo.jpgvrssign.gifcanadiens_logo.jpg

2006-07 Regular Season Record:

atlanta50.gif24-12-8 : 56 Points (2nd in the Eastern Conference)

montreal50.gif23-14-5 : 51 Points (4th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

Atlanta

2893.gif# 32 Kari Lehtonen (19-9-7), 2.79 GAA, .912 Save%

Montreal

2311.gif# 39 Cristobal Huet (16-8-3), 2.47 GAA, .927 Save%

Thrashers Roster
Link

Canadiens Roster
Link

LW.jpgHabs_spin.gifrw.jpg

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder
Samsonov - Grabovski - Kovalev
Perezhogin - Plekanec - Johnson
Dandenault - Lapierre - Streit

d.jpg

Komisarek - Markov
Souray - Rivet
Bouillon - Niinimaa

G.jpg
Cristobal Huet

Meetings This Year:

Nov. 18th, 2006:atlanta50.gif1 montreal50.gif3

Rivetbilde52.jpg

Ryderbilde73.jpg

This game can be seen 7:30pm eastern on:
l_RDS.gif

Cjad.jpg
Listen to the game live at 7:30 pm on CJAD 800 AM

OR

ckac.jpg
Listen to the game live (In French) at 7:30 pm on CKAC 730 AM

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Habs Go!

Lets hope all is well and we are back to full strength for those who are rested and recovered.

I'd love to see a win so that our losing streak is cut short and we turn this ship around and up the standings again...

GO Habs Go!

I think Bonk and Plex are still out...

I would of course love to see a win, but I think the Thrashers are quite good and I'm not actually expecting one. On the other hand, maybe something finally goes in for the second line? Grabovski's looked REALLY good with them, and they could have a big night. None of them were sick or injured, so it might happen

Where's Latendresse in your line ups??? He's not still sick, why isn't he listed as playing?

We just need to contain the Hossa-Kovalchuk-Kozlov trio because other then that there offense SUCKS!

Nobody else with more then 20 points so far this year.

Their defense is vulnerable and Lehtonen is inconsistent.

We should take this one.

hey JMMR your signature picture really show the meaning of a donut line...sorry couldn't resist !!

while I'm not sure how the lads are but I hope they'll be able to put on a better effort than on sunday's game.

please put ryder on the 4th line and give lats a bit of ice time!! the kid deserves it.

Higgins made his mea culpa in the papers this morning.

He is the current-future leader of this team.

I expect a good game, there are some great players on the Atlanta side.

So Markov will have to be the best player on the ice.

And if the habs could find their skates back i think there is two points coming.

Well...In my dream last night I was looking at the boxscore for this game.

After the first it was 3-0 Habs.

I only remember the first goal...Grabovski from Samsonov and Bouillon and it was within the first minute...like, 54 seconds in....

Go habs Go!

after seriously thinking...i think the habs are going to bring this one home tonight....Atlanta is a perfect team to end a slump and gain once more some Confidance...i expect the habs to skate there ass's off tonight...Go habs go!!!!!

i have faith in thee!

This is a huge game. After tonight they head out on the road for 3 and then return against Vancouver.

Luongo always lights it up at home.

Time for a win streak.

Lats should stay with Koivu, they kind of complete themselves... Koivu doesn't go and do hits to get the puck back, but Lats does and Koivu has a lot of speed on skates, which Latendresse doesn't really have, so I guess both of them kind of complete eachother, but I would of like to see Higgins instead of Ryder, but it looks like were getting a new third line cause of Bonk... Grabovsky and Lapierre still here? I guess they'll maybe get a contract soon seeing the Murray and Downey are out and Lapierre and Grabovsky are in... Guess Carbonneau wants to see them play again.

Edited by Nesquik

This line up make sense.

I woul have prefered

Higgins-Koivu-Kovalev

Perezhogin-Grabovsky-Samsonov

Johsnon-Plekanek-Streit

Latendresse-Lapierre-Ryder

Thats just me. anyway Carbo will jiggle the lines allnight long IF we don't score the first goal.

Lats should stay with Koivu, they kind of complete themselves... Koivu doesn't go and do hits to get the puck back, but Lats does and Koivu has a lot of speed on skates, which Latendresse doesn't really have, so I guess both of them kind of complete eachother, but I would of like to see Higgins instead of Ryder, but it looks like were getting a new third line cause of Bonk... Grabovsky and Lapierre still here? I guess they'll maybe get a contract soon seeing the Murray and Downey are out and Lapierre and Grabovsky are in... Guess Carbonneau wants to see them play again.

i guess with Higgins not producing, Carbo is going back with the line he had success with.. i mean night after night Latendresse as never lacked effort...higgins in the past few as (maybe the flu...but still)

so i can bet that we could expect alot from the eager Latendresse...only question mark is Ryder...n e ways we shall see!

Higgins just hasn't had the burst he noramally does after the ankle injury. He'll be back soon enough. I'm sure Carbo will move players around like over the weekend.

No game prediction from me. I just hope they win. But i i can predict the habs will have 3 hooking penalties and give up the first goal in the first period.

Higgins just hasn't had the burst he noramally does after the ankle injury. He'll be back soon enough. I'm sure Carbo will move players around like over the weekend.

No game prediction from me. I just hope they win. But i i can predict the habs will have 3 hooking penalties and give up the first goal in the first period.

Should the habs not score first I bet they will lose.

The slump ends tonight.

Are you watching tonights game? please! That is, off course, if that trick -you watching the game/our boys winning- still works.. :wacko:

nevermind..

Bonne chance Cristo,

go :hlogo: go!