Game Thread | Atlanta vs. Montreal | 01/09/07

Spider-Man NL

Well, not a bad period, carried the play but they still can't score. Rivet should be benched, imo.

They really need to start scoring or this is going to be an ugly slump. They need to capitalize on their chances. They all seem to be holding on a little tight on those sticks lately.

They sure could use some bounces to go their way for a change....

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Pleks has no hands sometimes... that called for a nice accurate pass for an easy goal, instead, he fired it out front. :(

Unfortunate that it wasn't Koivu or someone else with soft hands in that situation...but...Plekanec is a good penalty killer, and his speed is what allowed him to win that race to the puck in the first place.

Missed the 2 habs games on the weekend. Looks like they have some jump in the 1st. Unlucky not to have a goal or two. Nice speed by Grabs. Looks good so far. Hopefully can tie it up in the 2nd.

right out of my mouth in all that you say...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Anyone want to call the tying goal?

I'm going to say Koivu with point # 500

grabovsky with his 1st

two posts on lehtonen...sigh...............

Unfortunate that it wasn't Koivu or someone else with soft hands in that situation...but...Plekanec is a good penalty killer, and his speed is what allowed him to win that race to the puck in the first place.

I agree, but that is why he will never be a top two center. I think he has a very good career ahead of him as a 3rd line center, with some offensive potential, just not enough to be a number 2 center.

Man oh man, hitting posts, missing easy shots, juggling the puck, these guys need to relax a bit.

That was a penalty? After the cross checking and hits from behind not being called against Atlanta, they call Boo boo for that? /boggle

i put lehtonen in the same category as ryan miller... both big, good techniques... literally walls in front of their nets - very tough to beat.

the only way to beat this guy will be with a deflection, a bing-bang play or some sort of screened shot... anything that he can see... forget it... most of what he can't see... forget it too...

oh welllllllllllllllllllll..................