Game Thread | Atlanta vs. Montreal | 01/09/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sammy whines about being demoted after the game, he officially becomes a Russian diva. You're wearing skates Sammy, not slippers.

he has received a bouillon slapper on the ankle...might be hurting right now.

Plekanec has 4 goals and 1 assist in his last 4 games...

Hopefully he keeps this up for the rest of the season...

I would really like to see this kid get past the "3rd line center" label.

FINALLY, The one with no hands who belongs on the third line! :rolleyes:

Lets hope this rejuvenates the team.

good one!

GO :hlogo: GO!

He was stuck with the two dead weights so I believe he was playing fine for second line. Give him some decent wingers and he will play alot better.

Well its a nice dream, but he has never shown the offensive talent required for a top two center in his entire career. He has always been great defensively however. There is nothing wrong with that, I think he has a bright future in that role.

Time will tell, but i wouldn't hold your breath for Pleks to be a top 2 center in this league.

Well its a nice dream, but he has never shown the offensive talent required for a top two center in his entire career. He has always been great defensively however. There is nothing wrong with that, I think he has a bright future in that role.

Time will tell, but i wouldn't hold your breath for Pleks to be a top 2 center in this league.

You mean his entire 100 or so nhl game career? Well heck I'm convinced!

He's practically retired, lets go one better and put him on the fourth line and open up the third line for Chipchura. If he can't score with the masterful talent of Samsonov then he is obviously not worthy. :lol:

welllll...................... a straight shot right in....

that puts down my previous description of lehtonen

GO :hlogo: GO!

Good period spoiled by poor defensive coverage. Playing Rivet and Souray together is defensive suicide.

The first goal was Latendresse's fault his man snuck in behgind him. But I am not mad at him he is a rookie.

Nice goal by lAts to make up for it though.

You mean his entire 100 or so nhl game career? Well heck I'm convinced!

He's practically retired, lets go one better and put him on the fourth line and open up the third line for Chipchura. If he can't score with the masterful talent of Samsonov then he is obviously not worthy. :lol:

Don't be silly. You know I am talking about his entire hockey career. Go look it up and see for yourself. You are not going to find an offensively gifted forward. Oh and in an interview about him, they even talked about how they drafted him for his potential to be a good defensive center.