24 Thread | Jack Bauer vs. Terrorists | Day 6

Fanpuck33

Man, two years ago Monday and Wednesday nights were nights away from the TV for me. Now on both nights, I watch two shows on at the same time. 24 and Heroes on Mondays, then Lost and Mythbusters on Wednesdays. Only 2 more weeks till Lost is back!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now Bauer begins with the torcher of his brother! This season rocks!

I feel like watching the season 5 episodes with Graham now and see the types of orders that he gave the president regarding Bauer. I cant remember, but he must have ordered to have him killed a few times no?

I feel like watching the season 5 episodes with Graham now and see the types of orders that he gave the president regarding Bauer. I cant remember, but he must have ordered to have him killed a few times no?

Yeah, he told him numerous times to eliminate Jack.

I think the show really messed up by not having Donald play Bauer's dad. that would be a funny cool twist.

James Cromwell rocks the shiznit, though.

HOLY CRAP! GRAHAM IS JACK'S BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly. When that happened I was simply: :o

Anyone else think that guy who has somewhat of a British accent (with the chick in the nyce car) who is supposed to find the part for the nukes is Jack's father? Looks like him anyway. Not sure, but they hinted it a couple of times.

Anyone else think that guy who has somewhat of a British accent (with the chick in the nyce car) who is supposed to find the part for the nukes is Jack's father? Looks like him anyway. Not sure, but they hinted it a couple of times.

Nope, that guy isn't James Cromwell, who is playing Philip Bauer.

Graham being Jack's brother ranks in the top 5 jawdropping moments in 24:

1a. Palmer, Tony, and Michelle being killed (or almost killed) within 5 minutes of each other

1b. Marie Warner being revealed as a terrorist

3. Graham being Jack's brother.

4. Nina being the mole and killing Jack's wife

5. Everyone realizing Edgar isn't in the room, then having to watch him die.

Nina would probably be higher on my list had I not seen season 2 before season 1, so the shock factor was gone, but I can imagine it would have ranked at the top had I not known about it.

And now Bauer begins with the torcher of his brother! This season rocks!

Yeah, and he mentioned that his group (The Illimunati perhaps?) were responsible for the Chinese capturing Jack at the end of Day 5.

And my money is on the Graham's son is actually Jack's son.

And my money is on the Graham's son is actually Jack's son.

HAha yeah, I mean the kid is taller than Jack's brother, so hey, never know.

I'm guessing Jack knew his brother was bad news because the Chinese told him his own brother turned him in. How else would he know to start torturing him immediately?

How long before the son or wife breaks up the fun? lol I know Jack locked the door, but it's only a matter of time.

You can't do straight action for the entire series, people start to lose interest. It's the same way when you write literature, you need to let the reader/viewer come down for a bit before you send them back up. If you keep the adrenaline up the entire time, it's not as effective after a while.

why is it hilarious? Whenever 24 starts to go into dogma I get angry. I hate it that every year they've got some idiot who suspends rights, causes martial law, background checks on everyone who is not white etc. Those ideas in this show make me so angry ugh. Then I start to root for the terrorists after that because the white house officials are no better then them.

why is it hilarious? Whenever 24 starts to go into dogma I get angry. I hate it that every year they've got some idiot who suspends rights, causes martial law, background checks on everyone who is not white etc. Those ideas in this show make me so angry ugh. Then I start to root for the terrorists after that because the white house officials are no better then them.

I think it's an important part of the story, and it's furthers the character development and the plotline, if it's done correctly. It's not a sitcom where there's two or three stories that never meet up anywhere. The writers usually do a good job of tying everything together at some point, even if it's not obvious where a particular mini-plot is going.