24 Thread | Jack Bauer vs. Terrorists | Day 6

Fanpuck33

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta have a slow episode every once in a while. This was the first one IMO as the first 4 were high-paced and number 5 had a massive twist.

Cant wait to see how Bauer gets out of this one, hopefully it ends with his smug brother dead, or worse, even more severely interrogated.

You gotta have a slow episode every once in a while. This was the first one IMO as the first 4 were high-paced and number 5 had a massive twist.

Cant wait to see how Bauer gets out of this one, hopefully it ends with his smug brother dead, or worse, even more severely interrogated.

Eh, his brother seems like one of those characters that will take atleast till the middle of the season before he dies, if they even do kill him off. I think they will but you never know with this show.

Son of a bitch! James Cromwell can't be a bad guy! This show isn't above anything!

Wow, just wow.

Still thought his acting after he killed his son was a little off though.

It wasn't the fact that Phillip Bauer killed Graem, it was how they did it. They left him strapped to the chair and hooked up to an IV while they brought their gear out to the truck? I mean, come on, were they that stoned during the writing session that they forgot the first rule of prisoner transport. BRING THE DAMNED PRISONER OUT FIRST!!!!

How they got Miles out of CTU, that was pretty good, I'll give them that.

The bitch who killed McCarthy and gave them Morris is an idiot.

Tom Lennox is a jackass.

If I did what Morris did, I don't think I'd be able to do anything besides kill myself. Wouldn't be surprised if he does so after the crisis is averted/comes to a head.

Won't be surprised if Milo dies.

Can't believe any business is so important to someone that they'd go around assasinating presidents and providing aide to terrorists.

how is he a weasel he's the best character on the show.

Actually, I was thinking you were talking about Morris. Who is Miles?

The raid at the end of the first episode tonight was classic, really liked the look of Bauer with the shotgun instead of his traditional pistol. Made him even more badass.

Morris really blew it, he knew CTU was close with the fire alarm, he should have found a way to stall just for a litte bit more time, but then i guess there would be no threat...

Still waiting for Pierce to join the mix, it has to be coming up soon as the threat on the President escalates...

Still waiting for Pierce to join the mix, it has to be coming up soon as the threat on the President escalates...

Same here, though I'm starting to wonder if his listing as cast for this season was just another case of IMDB (or was it Wikipedia) jumping the gun. He's not listed at all for Season 6 on IMDB, and is listed as "Recurring Character Yet to Appear in Season 6." Also listed there are ex-President Logan and his wife, whom I have seen in interviews about this season, so they might be in it. Audrey and her father are listed also, but I haven't heard anything about them being in this season.

Anybody catch the bizarre censorship on 24 last night?

Morris had a screw driver drive into his shoulder, a guy got shot, a girl got shot (both graphically), morris then got hit over the head with a bat, water tortured and yet Jack says damnit and he's gets bleeped on air.

:?- Jack says "damnit" all the time and it never gets bleeped. There's even a drinking game where you do a shot every time he says it. In one of the seasons, Keifer heard about the game and started ad-libbing it into the script more often than usual. Got to the point where the producers had to ask him to stop using it so much, so nobody would die from watching the show. :lol: