24 Thread | Jack Bauer vs. Terrorists | Day 6

Fanpuck33

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I'm surprised. I noticed that a while ago.

I don't think she's been in it since 24 came on, has she? I barely remembered Petrelli was even married till this episode, so she obviously didn't make much of an impression on me before I saw her on 24.

I don't think she's been in it since 24 came on, has she? I barely remembered Petrelli was even married till this episode, so she obviously didn't make much of an impression on me before I saw her on 24.

She was just in the last episode after Nathan won the election, in the wheelchair.

Well, she was in Heroes before 24 started, so a more observant person than me could have noticed as soon as she showed up on 24...

No, you're missing the point here, it went.

I don't think she's been in it since 24 came on, has she?

Yes, this week

I know

If you knew that already, then why ask? I'm not even talking about her being on 24.

If you knew that already, then why ask? I'm not even talking about her being on 24.

I meant before this last episode. Thus when I asked if she had been in it since 24 started, I meant before this last episode. Obviously it was this last episode in which I finally noticed her. You cut out an important part of my post.

Those two phrases REALLY contradict each other then.

I really didn't think leaving out the words "until now" would cause so much confusion. I figured the fact that I brought the topic up after she showed up again on Heroes made it pretty obvious I saw her this time, but didn't think I'd seen her since 24 started.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Jack Bauer... a gun with a silencer... no clock sound at the end...

Will he be back? Too bad they went and blinded the guy I figured would take over his spot (Doyle).

They left a lot of doors open for next season.

Well, his contract doesn't run out for another two years, I think.

Not a bad episode episode. I liked how they gave more closure than usual, but still left us with some question as to whether Jack would be back, since it clearly looked like he was thinking of jumping.

Heroes, though, was freaking awesome!

I wasn't so pleased with the end of Heroes. It seemed forced or something, like the writers couldn't figure out the best way to end it and tried too hard.

Though, Silar's still alive and that's great because he's played an awesome part.

On Heroes again, catch that the Japanease warrior (Kensei or something) had a flag with the symbol etched into some of the characters' necks?

I missed the last like... 8 episodes of 24. I was really into it, missed a coupleof episodes and then it fell out of my routine.

I missed the last like... 8 episodes of 24. I was really into it, missed a coupleof episodes and then it fell out of my routine.

Same here, watched up to the part where the original plot of the season ended.

The episode was meant as a closure episode because you just watched a trilogy in tv form. This plot started in Season 4 and ended in Season 6.

Season 7 will be something completely different.

Kind of interesting ending. Could Bauer actually jump? I was kinda thinking the show needed a major change, and I'm not really opposed to the idea of Bauer being gone. Doyle looked like a good candidate to take the lead though and it looks like he might be blind so im not sure how thats gonna work out.

Gotta wait till January i guess...

I wasn't so pleased with the end of Heroes. It seemed forced or something, like the writers couldn't figure out the best way to end it and tried too hard.

Maybe a bit abrupt, which might be why there are rumors next season might be an astounding 30 episodes!

There's no way Jack Bauer commits suicide. Could you imagine the reaction of the public and of the associations helping to prevent suicide? I'm surprised they can even let that option as a possibility. I think they should have make him walk away after looking down.

My predictions for Day/Season 7

Doyle and Nadia will be back at CTU. Doyle won't be blind. The way the case was opened, it didn't appear to be directly in front of his face.

Jack isn't dead, and neither is his old man. He managed to get into the waiting boat and get away, where that Chinese sub picked him up. If Jack could get up to the third deck of the platform in time to get rescued, Philip had plenty of time to get into the boat and drift to safety.

President Palmer will be back for a second term.

Edited by RobRock

I think you're on the money Rob, something tells me Jack's dad will be back.

Then again, who knows if he'll be back. Peter Cromwell (the guy who plays Jack's dad) said during a television interview on The Hour with George Strombolopoulos that when he auditioned for the show, he has never seen it and only heard about it and didn't know what to expect. He pretty much went to the audition because all his buddies told him to go and he was crazy not to. He said he liked working with the cast and crew of the show but the role didn't feel right for him and if he could go back, he wouldn't be on the show.