24 Thread | Jack Bauer vs. Terrorists | Day 6

Fanpuck33

Awesome episode. Palmer's fakeout, Jack really catching and killing Fayed, Audrey still alive, hot damn!

I haven't watched Lost the past couple weeks. Really starting to lose interest.

Dude, the least few episodes have been really good. I, too, was losing interest, but I'm back into it now.

This is like two mini-seasons in one.

Basically what season one was. Jack saving his family was going to be the series finale if it wasn't bought for the full season.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, the least few episodes have been really good. I, too, was losing interest, but I'm back into it now.

Well I kinda caught the one two weeks ago with Paulo and...I think her name is Kelly. My dad watched it while I played PS3 so I kinda half-watched it. I still have last weeks on tape, maybe I'll watch it.

Glad someone agrees that was a really good episode of 24. :)

That episode was awsome, jack didn't even bother calling in backup, he just killed 8 dudes by himself lol. CTU's tactical squads have been shit the entire season, everytime they cornered a guy he would escape or the tact squad would shoot the key witness dead, so Jack was like "f it Im doing this one myself".

I'm going to miss the Kellerman character. Even though his death was bound to happen, he just had this bad ass mofo persona to him. Although you would have thought he wouldn't have cracked at the end, cool character.

You never actually see him die on-screen, I think he's still alive. He'll be back next season, I liked that character too. The assistant manager where I work actually looks exactly like him. He's an asshole too.

You never actually see him die on-screen, I think he's still alive. He'll be back next season, I liked that character too. The assistant manager where I work actually looks exactly like him. He's an asshole too.

nah he died, how else would he be citing french resistance soldiers. He knew it was coming.

yah I agree Kellerman's definitly dead. I saw and interview with the actors that play Linc and Schofield and they talked about how some key characters were going to die before the season ended, I assume they meant Kellerman and I can't remember his name, the Asian guy.

yeah people on the fan boards were like Kim isn't dead, lol he's as dead as the dinosaur, he fell in the lake.

Michael- SOMA (about to walk into something)

Lincoln- looking for Michael

Sucre- needs medical attention

T-bag- in prison

Bellick- looks like he got severly beaten up, in SOMA

Mahone- SOMA

Kim- dead in the bay

Kellerman- dead in the van

Awesome episode of 24, really got me back into the season with a couple of unexpected twists.

Jack had a few sweet lines.

"Now we're going to have some fun"

"Say hi to your brother for me"

Im back on board with 24, hopefully the last few episodes keep up the momentum.

I've missed a few episodes and had them summarized by a friend. :( Jack better make it up to me and kick some ass in the final episodes.

Jack better make it up to me and kick some ass in the final episodes.

wild guess -- Jack and the Good Old USA will kick some ass and emerge both heroic and victorious in this USA television obsession :P Does it ever end any other way???

wild guess - Jack and the Good Old USA will kick some ass and emerge both heroic and victorious in this USA television obsession :P Does it ever end any other way???

And if the show was British, Japanese, etc. it would end with the British, Japanese, etc. kicking some ass and saving the day.

• 1 month later...

Shows going pretty good lately, I had a gut feeling Milo wasn't gonna make it through the season. Looks like next week Chloe might die.

Still, Heroes has captured much of 24's thunder for me. I frickin' love Heroes. All through 24 I'm thinking about how I can't wait till it's over so I can watch Heroes, hehe.

Heroes is better than 24, in my opinion anyway. It's a ton like LOST, considering the way they expose the story line.

Actually, I missed Heroes tonight, time to "find" it.

Heroes is better than 24, in my opinion anyway. It's a ton like LOST, considering the way they expose the story line.

Actually, I missed Heroes tonight, time to "find" it.

Heroes is the best show on TV right now, nothing is better then Heroes. I love the co-operation they have with Marvel too because I'm geeky like that.

Silver Surfer #1 mention FTW!

Pshh all the Heroes fans hacking this 24 thread.

I thought for sure Morris was gonna sacrifice himself to save Chloe, would be fitting. Maybe it's still to come. Still cool to see him kicking some ass.

ive enjoyed the latter part of this season, at about mid-season it looked like this show had completely lost it.

Cromwell is sweet too, im hoping he has a big role in next season/the movie.