~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Yeah but I love just hunkering down with that sniper rifle, finding somewhere to shoot from and laying down that perfect shot.

God only knows how many times I saw Pierre's head explode yesterday.

I added a tidbit to my last post about Pierre. So yea, once he becomes a long range threat, our games will be awesome. Right now when it's you and me, it's only Maca that we ever have to worry about with the longshot.

In Halo, you could do the same thing though. Hide with the sniper rifle and pick us off. Variants like capture the flag and infection would be awesome to play as well. Especially Ninjanaut, but that game type wouldn't be fair to you guys when I'm the ninjanaut. :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added a tidbit to my last post about Pierre. So yea, once he becomes a long range threat, our games will be awesome. Right now when it's you and me, it's only Maca that we ever have to worry about with the longshot.

In Halo, you could do the same thing though. Hide with the sniper rifle and pick us off. Variants like capture the flag and infection would be awesome to play as well. Especially Ninjanaut, but that game type wouldn't be fair to you guys when I'm the ninjanaut. :lol:

I stink at sniping in Halo. It's not that I can't aim or anything, it's just I can never find a really good place where no one can see me. Any of the enclosed maps, I hate (with the exception of Snowbound. Thats a wide open map that I hate). Narrows is just effing horrible and that was the first map I started off with when we played. I really like High Ground though.

It was funny when we switched over to Annex. I've never played that before so I had noooooo idea what the hell I was supposed to do. So I just decided to let you take care of business while I killed people. I think that was the only reason we lost the first match because we kicked ass the second time around. :lol:

I stink at sniping in Halo. It's not that I can't aim or anything, it's just I can never find a really good place where no one can see me. Any of the enclosed maps, I hate (with the exception of Snowbound. Thats a wide open map that I hate). Narrows is just effing horrible and that was the first map I started off with when we played. I really like High Ground though.

It was funny when we switched over to Annex. I've never played that before so I had noooooo idea what the hell I was supposed to do. So I just decided to let you take care of business while I killed people. I think that was the only reason we lost the first match because we kicked ass the second time around. :lol:

You should see Standoff. That might be a great sniping map for you if you get the new maps but we'll see I suppose. I usually always find good spots to snipe. You just have to be on your toes at all times.

That Annex game, all I really wanted to do was kill. It didn't matter who won really to me. That's why we finally started just killing each other instead and we both had an insane amount of kills. :lol:

Yeah my buddy has it ... I'll try to get it back from him soon .. but if you guys get some Halo matches going let me know ^_^

Maca's getting it so you'll see us playing a TON of Halo matches as well starting boxing day maybe. So yea, if we're playing and you're on, expect an invite lolz. ;)

Maca's getting it so you'll see us playing a TON of Halo matches as well starting boxing day maybe. So yea, if we're playing and you're on, expect an invite lolz. ;)

An invite from all parties involved should definitely be expected, lol.

You should be happy that they only show one game invite per friend because we've sent you about 100 in total.

That was so much fun! :clap:

Merry Christmas guys! Happy Holidays. ^_^

Just played my cousin's copy of Guitar Hero, fun stuff. I may have to drop the 90 bucks for the Wii version. Should really help the dexterity of my left hand, haha. What a difference between easy and medium difficulties. Got 90% and 96% on the first two songs I tried, then bumped it up to medium and didn't even get a minute into the song, haha.

I'm off to buy Halo 3 tomorrow even though the mall is going to be oozing with krazy people. Didn't get any Xbox related goods this x-mas, so yeah, I'll have to bust out the cash.

I got Mass Effect which I started playing yesterday for a bit. Really cool game and I'll certainly be playing more of it today. Got Donkey Kong Barrel Blast for the Wii as well and that's a pretty good game too.

I got NHL 08 again by accident but I'm switching it for COD4 most likely. Thankfully, I found the recipt to the other.

So hurry Maca and grab Halo. ;)

Hehe, just having breakfast and then heading out to the insane mall to get Halo, a batter pack for my controller, LOST season 1, and some other tid bits. I wanted to get Mass Effect but with Halo 3 and Rock Band coming out - I might just put it on hold until I'm bored again. That, and school starts up on the 7th for me, so gaming time will be cut considerably.

Okay...

I went to the mall, saw the lines and basically said -

F*ck that.

I'll get my stuff tomorrow or something. I probably would have taken to the lines if it wasn't for Team Canada playing at 2pm.

Okay...

I went to the mall, saw the lines and basically said -

F*ck that.

I'll get my stuff tomorrow or something. I probably would have taken to the lines if it wasn't for Team Canada playing at 2pm.

Unlucky you.

Meh, I'm pumped for Team Canada's game, hehe. I'll probably stick to Gears for now - at least until tomorrow afternoon or so.

Halo>Team Canada.... :o

My ethernet cable has officially crapped out on me, so I might not be online for a bit until I get a new one.

Actually, I might try changing the wire's direction as it's the end in my room that's loose (little plastic clip thing) and maybe it will stay in the slot here in the router rather than the back of the xbox.

Anyway, if you do see me online, I might be busting out BioShock to crash through the game on hard.

I might be playing Mass Effect so meh. I'm eating WAY too much chocolate right now. The past 24 hours have been so bad for me but that's what theholidays are about right? right? :lol: