~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Stupid me. Looks pretty kool.

I'm going to completely change the topic and ask if anyone here still plays or even knows what Nightfire is. :lol: I've played that game for years for the sake of the bots. Bots are freaking awesome. :clap:

I got Nightfire for my birthday or something one year. Just another crappy EA Bond game.

Perfect Dark is where it's at if you want bots. And apparently Rare wants to develop that for release on XBLA. Who knows if it will work though, they re-made Goldeneye with online capability and Nintendo blocked its release. Would've been effing sweet.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Nightfire for my birthday or something one year. Just another crappy EA Bond game.

Perfect Dark is where it's at if you want bots. And apparently Rare wants to develop that for release on XBLA. Who knows if it will work though, they re-made Goldeneye with online capability and Nintendo blocked its release. Would've been effing sweet.

Yep for sure. I seriously didn't find Nightfire all that bad as I actually enjoyed it. EA has done a terrible job with Bond games overall though so hopefully Activision does something unique.

Yep for sure. I seriously didn't find Nightfire all that bad as I actually enjoyed it. EA has done a terrible job with Bond games overall though so hopefully Activision does something unique.

Well I think TWINE was an EA game and I enjoyed that one. But all of their original efforts were pretty lame. I got Agent Under Fire for my 15th birthday and beat it the same day. And for some reason my mom told my sister to get me Britney Spears and Ja Rule CDs.

That was my worst birthday ever.

Well I think TWINE was an EA game and I enjoyed that one. But all of their original efforts were pretty lame. I got Agent Under Fire for my 15th birthday and beat it the same day. And for some reason my mom told my sister to get me Britney Spears and Ja Rule CDs.

That was my worst birthday ever.

:lol:

Nyce. That would suck.

Yea, I agree EA had been pretty lame for the most part. Agent under fire at the time was one of the first game I got to be honest. It was just before then I started getting systems and became a real gamer. So at the time those games were fun but looking back....meh. Nightfire was just awesome because my cousins and even my uncle got into some real intense gaming action in that game. They all teamed up on me once so I trip bombed the place and fended them off and won! :lol:

Remote mines are awesome too. ^_^

Nyce. That would suck.

Yea, I agree EA had been pretty lame for the most part. Agent under fire at the time was one of the first game I got to be honest. It was just before then I started getting systems and became a real gamer. So at the time those games were fun but looking back....meh. Nightfire was just awesome because my cousins and even my uncle got into some real intense gaming action in that game. They all teamed up on me once so I trip bombed the place and fended them off and won! :lol:

Remote mines are awesome too. ^_^

That was when you started gaming? You sure entered at a crappy time.

*misses the SNES/N46 days*

That was when you started gaming? You sure entered at a crappy time.

*misses the SNES/N46 days*

What I meant was the Gamecube era with Luigi's mansion and super smash bros melee etc.

I was a Donkey Kong fanatic. My friends and cousin had N64 so I never bothered getting one. Goldeneye and other games were awesome. I had the original playstation as well.

OK, fine I didn't become a real gamer then, it was way earlier.... however I play a LOT more these days. ;)

What? Donkey Kong 64?

Suckah, I was playing Donkey Kong Country while you were still in diapers!

(And Luigi's Mansion was shitty)

I'm not saying they're good. Those were my first games. :P

I had SNES and Donkey Kong Country. All three of them. Freaking awesome games.

Donkey Kong 3 was alright, I haven't bothered getting it again on the VC.

I have the first two though.

Wasn't as challenging as Diddy's Kong Quest. I got it for the Wii just to play it again.

Have to admit ... Guitar Hero III is hella fun and addicting :rolleyes:

The note charts on that game are ridiculous.

It's still fun but Activision turned it into a game whereas Harmonix had it as "music simulator".

Rock Band FTW! Especially since EA is going to treat it like a platform rather then a game. There will never be a Rock Band 2 you have to buy, it will just be updated through patches. DLC is every week. Bad idea getting it for the PS3 though since I have no credit card. That PSN card can't come soon enough, theres about 15 songs I want to download.

I got through like, 4 months of my season in Raw Vs Smackdown while being bugged every step of the way. :P

I'm so damn close to Wrestlemania!

You should have joined. We had the PinKone Rangers in there! :lol:

1) I was having too much fun playing wrestling

2) You didn't want to hear me bitch about the game. Trust me on that one.

:P

You were making Maca cry. He ran away, was scared and left us out to dry.

:o

:P

You were making Maca cry. He ran away, was scared and left us out to dry.

:o

ROFL!~!

Maca, you naughty boy!

Kids these days!

Hey, aren't you only about two or three months my elder?

Have to admit ... Guitar Hero III is hella fun and addicting :rolleyes:

Indeed, though my buddy and I are stuck. I was able to beat "Stricken" by Disturbed, but we can't get through any of the other level 7 songs. After countless tries, I finally got past the "galloping triplets" in "Knights of Cydonia," but couldn't finish it out.

I'm thinking next time we get on we'll go red, purple, orange, and blue. :clap: TMNT style!

Nyce. Pierre will join us next weekend for sure. We just need you Jets. :clap: