~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Yeah, you can do the band world tour online. If you can't play on Expert though, theres not a lot of point. Most people do nothing but expert and get mad if you don't play expert.

I don't know why Xbox bothered with that e-mail, everyone knew it was coming this year anyway. They better put more of an emphasis on solo. There was no story and it took me less then 2 days to beat.

Have you played it on insane yet?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit. I can't really be bothered to go through the game anymore.

Yeah, I think it's the only game I've ever played through more than once. Insane was actually much more challenging (for me at least who was more a PC shooter than a console shooter at the time). Took me a little longer to get through thanks to that.

Yeah, I think it's the only game I've ever played through more than once. Insane was actually much more challenging (for me at least who was more a PC shooter than a console shooter at the time). Took me a little longer to get through thanks to that.

Yeah, I figured thats what you meant. Like I was telling....I forget who, I think it was a Colin, I've never been much of a PC player outside of a ridiculous addiction to Starcraft so I'm more used to the console controls for shooters, I've found it easier to adapt. Anyway, when I went up to Hardcore from Casual I beat the game in less time so I don't know if Insane would make much of a difference.

Speaking of which, I am SOOOOOOO freaking psyched for Starcraft 2 this year.

So I just finished my Javascript assingment (yay). That means I'll probably be heading out to pick up Rock Band this afternoon. But for now - being sick and lazy, I shall be messing around on Halo.

haha, well... I took a shower and now I'm going to have some lunch... THEN get on for some Halo. :P

You have soccer still or?

I leave in an hour so I thought I'd jump on now but you weren't there. Oh well.:P

Nevermind. Plans got cancelled so I've got no soccer today. I'll be around once again.:P

Nevermind. Plans got cancelled so I've got no soccer today. I'll be around once again.:P

You cancelled them so you could play halo and get exp all day, eh?

I'm just finishing up my lunch, and I'll be on in, say 5 min.

You cancelled them so you could play halo and get exp all day, eh?

I'm just finishing up my lunch, and I'll be on in, say 5 min.

Not exactly. Something came up and we decided to leave it today.

Deadline is boring and I'm finally "done" my homework.

Watch the Prison Break episodes I missed, or xbox.

HALO 3 I CHOOSE YOU! (if anyone is interested, I'll be there).

Start PMing me if you want to play. :P

Too bad no one is on, I got my Xbox to work around 10 and I've been playing it since.

:(

Get it to work now man. :P

• 2 weeks later...

No gaming for me until I finish my course next Friday (and potentially I'll still have work to do next weekend).

See you all at the end of the tunnel!

• 2 weeks later...

I really mean this.

Maca... you were SCARED....you RAN AWAY...AND left us out to dry. I emphasize the first two though.

Considering Jets and me had no rocket kills and your tool of destruction was the rockets, to say you're better than me is dumbfounding.

I'm calling you a coward.

Edited by Captain_Stealth

Lmao - coward? I played through that 2-on-1 when you and Jets attacked me via the only vehicle on the map - and still fared well. :D

I will say though - that double kill I had with the rocket was pure MacaSkill :D.

Maca, I hate to say it but you're not better then Stealth. A blind monkey can kill someone with the rocket launcher.

But a blind monkey can't kill both Stealth + Jets with a rocket at the same time! :o

Then again, they say if you get enough monkeys and enough typewriters in the same room, you'll eventually find a Shakespeare (something like that).

I basically said I was better than Stealth as I left because I knew it would bug him so much - and it did. :D

Edit: Link - Infinite Monkey Theorem

Edited by Macaskill