~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's worth another 20€?

The content you're getting is a completely new game. They've added more tv channels, something like 54 new songs, more content on the internet. New side-missions, a completely new story (about 10 hours of gameplay), 20 new vehicles, new abilities, bikes are now much easier to control. Theres a few new multiplayer modes and 6 new weapons.

The content Rockstar added is just ridiculous, well worth the dough.

The content you're getting is a completely new game. They've added more tv channels, something like 54 new songs, more content on the internet. New side-missions, a completely new story (about 10 hours of gameplay), 20 new vehicles, new abilities, bikes are now much easier to control. Theres a few new multiplayer modes and 6 new weapons.

The content Rockstar added is just ridiculous, well worth the dough.

I played thourgh pretty much most the DLC and it's very solid ... pretty much intertwines with the Niko story from a different perspective ... you'll remember certian things you did with Niko come up in the story ... well worth the $20

I played thourgh pretty much most the DLC and it's very solid ... pretty much intertwines with the Niko story from a different perspective ... you'll remember certian things you did with Niko come up in the story ... well worth the $20

Yeah, you come across Niko's story three times I think.

I'm playing through the main GTA IV story since I just bought it again and have noticed a couple instances where The Lost come into play. Once when the one guy is dating Faustin's daughter and another when you go with Johnny (protagonist in Lost and Damned) to sell some heroin.

It was the last thing I got before I let my Gold subscription run out yesterday, easily the best DLC ever released.

On a sidenote, now that I've had it for a week, I have no problem saying Street Fighter IV is the best fighter ever released. Better then Street Fighter II and thats saying something.

• 2 weeks later...

Bah humbug

I went to EB to get Halo Wars and they were sold out. I didn't want to leave empty handed so I settled for Killzone 2. I hated Killzone and didn't really like the demo so I already feel like I wasted my money. But I've been ignoring my PS3 lately so it at least deserves some attention.

But I wanted Halo Wars. :angry:

Bah humbug

I went to EB to get Halo Wars and they were sold out. I didn't want to leave empty handed so I settled for Killzone 2. I hated Killzone and didn't really like the demo so I already feel like I wasted my money. But I've been ignoring my PS3 lately so it at least deserves some attention.

But I wanted Halo Wars. :angry:

Ironic. I was JUST playing Halo CE with my little cousin and was thinking about whether Halo Wars had come out.

:P

Edited by Captain_Stealth

Ironic. I was JUST playing Halo CE with my little cousin and was thinking about whether Halo Wars had come out.

:P

March 3rd

What really sucks is I saw it on the shelf yesterday when I was doing some other stuff and though "I should probably pick it up" but didn't. Then I decided to go get it today and bam, sold out.

Oh well, my birthday is in a week and a half. Killzone 2 is kinda meh so far. The game handles pretty sluggishly, not really a fan of it.

One of these weekends we're going to have to get in a game of Gears or something.

Gears is gone for GTA IV and I don't have a Gold subscription right now, haha

It can happen a month down the road. ;) GTA is still good too.

I wish HALO CE had LIVE multiplayer. That'd be crazy to play.

It can happen a month down the road. ;) GTA is still good too.

I wish HALO CE had LIVE multiplayer. That'd be crazy to play.

Yeah, lets play something I actually own. Like GTA or Street Fighter or Resident Evil 5 or Halo Wars.

(Ok, so I don't have the last two but I'll be surprised if they aren't birthday gifts)

I'm playing The Punisher on my NES emulator right now, I can't believe I wasn't allowed to play this and Doom when I was a kid. Geez, if my mom ever saw something like Gears of War or Ninja Gaiden, she'd have a heart attack.

I mean, look at this gameplay for The Punisher and then compare it to Gears of War 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecdH29FIn_4

(Actually my dad had to convince my mom to let me buy Goldeneye too. I was such a sheltered little kid. :wacko: )

Edited by jetsniper

Yeah, lets play something I actually own. Like GTA or Street Fighter or Resident Evil 5 or Halo Wars.

(Ok, so I don't have the last two but I'll be surprised if they aren't birthday gifts)

I'm playing The Punisher on my NES emulator right now, I can't believe I wasn't allowed to play this and Doom when I was a kid. Geez, if my mom ever saw something like Gears of War or Ninja Gaiden, she'd have a heart attack.

I mean, look at this gameplay for The Punisher and then compare it to Gears of War 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecdH29FIn_4

(Actually my dad had to convince my mom to let me buy Goldeneye too. I was such a sheltered little kid. :wacko: )

I thought you said Halo Wars had no multiplayer? Tells you how out of the loop I've become on the latest games.... lol

I thought you said Halo Wars had no multiplayer? Tells you how out of the loop I've become on the latest games.... lol

I don't think it has system multiplayer but I know it has online. Battle and co-op and stuff.

I don't think it has system multiplayer but I know it has online. Battle and co-op and stuff.

Nyce. I better get out and grab it this week. Hopefully anyways...

Gee, I thought Killzone 2 wasn't sluggish at all. The animations were exceptionally smooth from the graphics being displayed.

And just wait till you get the electricity gun. :B)

It's the games biggest complaint.

I played some more this morning, still don't like it. Completely overhyped. Gears of War is still a better looking game as well. They need to let you be able to re-map the controls, button placement is awkward. Sometimes I'll shoot guys at point blank and nothing happens to them.

It's not the worst game ever but it's definitely no 96/100. It's more like a 75-80.

Halo killer this is not.

This just in

http://avalanche.nhl.com/team/app/?service...rticleid=413370

Boods has mediocre taste in gaming. He actually gets off to a pretty good start but takes a turn for the worse at the top of his list. World at War? Assassin's Creed? FIFA 09? Ick. (Although I can let FIFA slide if he's a giant soccer fan). Glad he appreciates Mirror's Edge. The game has it's share of flaws DICE needs to fix for the sequel but it was damn fun to play and was one of the more under appreciated games of 2008 just because most people didn't seem to get the point of the game.

(Although personally I think Gran Turismo 3 better then Gran Turismo 4. Nothing compares to Forza 2 though for racing sims)

And Killzone 2 is really short. I was expecting more then 5 hours out of it. o_O It's getting the boot tomorrow so I can get MadWorld and blow the dust off my Wii (that's an awesome sentence)

(I use brackets a lot)