~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw. one more question: difficulty of GOW 1+2, too hard for a casual gamer like me?

Only on the hardest difficulties. The easy ones shouldn't be a problem if you're even a little bit competent at shooters.

Btw. one more question: difficulty of GOW 1+2, too hard for a casual gamer like me?

You'll have no problem with casual - normal will have you restart a few checkpoints... but hard and insane will give you a lot of trouble if you're not overly familiar with Gears.

Anyone played Battlefield Bad Company, is it good?

ME2 looks awesome so far, can't wait for this game ... :1special:

Bad Company is decent, if you can get it for a little bit cheaper then that would be good. I don't think it's worth full price. It was really popular though.

The game is tailor made for everyone of all abilities like Maca and lazy said already. The difficulty names even reflect that, you've got Casual, Normal, Hardcore and Insane.

If you want to get them then get them. Really good games and much better then Bad Company.

Recent additions to my game library include Call of Duty 2 and Stanglehold. COD2 I'm currently playing through on Veteran difficulty to get all 1000 points, while Stranglehold offers a nyce twist on FPS, but methinks it's going to start getting repetitive half-way through.

Btw. Matt, still interested in playing some NHLA games?

Yeah for sure! Just can't quit out when in the middle of a Gears of War 2 online match because I lose krazy EXP if I quit before match ends. :P

Yeah for sure! Just can't quit out when in the middle of a Gears of War 2 online match because I lose krazy EXP if I quit before match ends. :P

We're going to Gears soon.

We'll fight through endless hordes.

We drive together, we die together, bad boys for life.

We're going to Gears soon.

We'll fight through endless hordes.

We drive together, we die together, bad boys for life.

Do you have all the map packs? I need to do 50 waves on Nowhere (I've done 1 to 19, so really only need to do 20 to 50) :P

Do you have all the map packs? I need to do 50 waves on Nowhere (I've done 1 to 19, so really only need to do 20 to 50) :P

I don't think I have any. :P If you're up to play now I am, but it would have to be on a default map

I don't think I have any. :P If you're up to play now I am, but it would have to be on a default map

Sure why not - we can play some online. I'll be on in a few minutes.

Edited by Psycing

Will you drop your 360 and go on with a PS3 or play with both?

I'll never get rid of my 360 :D

Basically, I have 4 friends on PS3 here in MTL who are building an NHL10 team and I've got a tentative spot on it - but I need a PS3 :P

I'll never get rid of my 360 :D

Basically, I have 4 friends on PS3 here in MTL who are building an NHL10 team and I've got a tentative spot on it - but I need a PS3 :P

The real reason you're afraid of saying on this M$ loving site is that you thin kthe PS3 rocks and that's where the real action is at.

:D

The real reason you're afraid of saying on this M$ loving site is that you thin kthe PS3 rocks and that's where the real action is at.

:D

NHL10 will probably be the only PS3 game I own for months. lol

One game and a PS3, that's a pretty expensive hobby. :P

Ah Colin, you and Sony - you might be the perfect merchandising guy for them! :B)

ive actually got a pile up of games to play on x360 because of my goozex trading lol so those will keep me busy htere and help me up my achievement score

ive actually got a pile up of games to play on x360 because of my goozex trading lol so those will keep me busy htere and help me up my achievement score

Me too - more or less compared to you guys - as I want to play GOW 1 & 2, GTA 4 DLC, NHL 10 and a third time ME before ME 2 comes out next year. ^_^

Maybe there's another good game I should try before ME 2?