~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

The Dreamcast turned 10 yesterday (already!) so I've been playing a lot of Dreamcast stuff over the last few days to mark the occasion. I don't know how anyone else feels but the Dreamcast is one of the more underrated consoles of all-time.

I had a friend who had one of those. I agree - a console ahead of its time and underrated because it didn't have the name Sega or Nintendo or Microsoft or Sony on it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dreamcast was Sega's last console. Nobody bought the thing, everybody just waited for the PS2 instead. I remenber having ton of fun playing Power Stone on my buddy's DC.

Holy shit, Scribblenauts leaked, now I'm never going to bed.

God is going around wrecking shit with a chainsaw (so far his kill count includes Cthulu, a Yeti, a Chupacabra, the Loch Ness Monster, a giant squid and a T-Rex) but in the meantime I'm being attacked by a werewolf riding a cow. I gave myself a lance but it's not doing anything. Stupid lance. And the werewolf started riding the cow on his own, I didn't plan that.

Seriously, if you have a DS, you gotta buy this game. I'm getting it as soon as I get a new DS.

Oh, God just killed a chicken. Sadistic bastard.

T-Minus:

2 days until Mario and Luigi 3

3 days until NHL 10

3 days until Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

3 days until Scribblenauts

3 days until Wet

10 days until Halo 3: ODST

17 days until Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days

31 days until Brutal Legend

31 days until Uncharted 2

So theres the next month of gaming. Anyone else find it stupid that player updates can be bought as DLC for EASHL this year? If that turns out to be the only way to acquire them I just won't bother with EASHL at all this year. And still, you're essentiall paying to cheat. Lazy people will have pimped out players on the same day of release. It's really lame.

Maybe it's the beer, but you need a girl. :D:lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WET_(video_game)

It's Bethesda's own version of Stranglehold. Won't be worth full price but the demo convinced me to pick it up eventually.

(I've had a tiring day, not really in the mood for humor so I went straight to the explanation. :wacko: )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WET_(video_game)

It's Bethesda's own version of Stranglehold. Won't be worth full price but the demo convinced me to pick it up eventually.

(I've had a tiring day, not really in the mood for humor so I went straight to the explanation. :wacko: )

Mmm.... Eliza Dushku...

Looks like I can't afford a PS3 so I'll be getting NHL2010 for X360. Anyone getting it?

Can any confirm the trade in 2 games and get NHL10 for 20$ deal at EB games?

I'll be getting it for sure. I'm not too sure about the EB trade-in thing. I've got a bunch of Best Buy certificates, so I'll be going there.

Well, I'm in k-bec where nothing is quite the same.

I told you, it was on a giant sign! Giant signs are universal and don't lie!

You gonna get ODST? I think I might get 3 months of XBL when I get NHL 10 so I should be good for any online play.

I told you, it was on a giant sign! Giant signs are universal and don't lie!

You gonna get ODST? I think I might get 3 months of XBL when I get NHL 10 so I should be good for any online play.

I'm pretty much broke, and I have little time between school and work... so I'll probably only pick up NHL 10 and then wait until I get ODST off Goozex.

Actually, what's the deal with ODST? Do I have to have Halo 3 still? Or is it a seperate title?

I'm pretty much broke, and I have little time between school and work... so I'll probably only pick up NHL 10 and then wait until I get ODST off Goozex.

Actually, what's the deal with ODST? Do I have to have Halo 3 still? Or is it a seperate title?

Seperate game. Full retail release.

Seperate game. Full retail release.

Yeah, sounds like something I'll try to land off Goozex.

I'll pick up NHL10 this week if I have games they'll accept for the 20$ deal. I reckon they'll take Dead Space... just gotta find another one I can swap. Maybe Stranglehold or COD2.

Yeah, sounds like something I'll try to land off Goozex.

I'll pick up NHL10 this week if I have games they'll accept for the 20$ deal. I reckon they'll take Dead Space... just gotta find another one I can swap. Maybe Stranglehold or COD2.

They can look up values on the computer, just phone them and ask if so and so games would work.

I'm in Québec too and I saw signs for this ''deal''

I think trading games is a big rip off so I wouldnt do it personally, but eh it's up to you. I profit from people trading games because I often buy used games.

I traded only 2 games in my whole life, Halo 3 and Itchy and Scratchy minigolf.. for the original Gameboy. The later was 15 years ago I believe.

I'm in Québec too and I saw signs for this ''deal''

I think trading games is a big rip off so I wouldnt do it personally, but eh it's up to you. I profit from people trading games because I often buy used games.

I traded only 2 games in my whole life, Halo 3 and Itchy and Scratchy minigolf.. for the original Gameboy. The later was 15 years ago I believe.

It's a huge rip-off if you do it through EB/Gamestop.

It's also immensely convenient, I do it all the time. I have nothing to gain from a game I'll never touch again after I beat it.

It's a huge rip-off if you do it through EB/Gamestop.

It's also immensely convenient, I do it all the time. I have nothing to gain from a game I'll never touch again after I beat it.

I like to touch again once I beat it ... :lol:

I like to touch again once I beat it ... :lol:

:clap:

What's better, though, keeping an old game you never play anymore or getting a crappy amount of money/store credit for it? My first option is trying to sell it used on Amazon, but unless the game is practically brand new, getting 20-25 bucks for it if you do this NHL exchange is pretty darn good. If I had a 360 or lived in Canada, I wouldn't definitely find this deal to be worth my while.

Apparently they're doing an Ultimate Alliance 2 midnight launch as well. So you'll be having comic geeks mixed with jocks at EB tonight, hahaha.

First time they've actually phoned me about pre-orders in a while too. And they phoned twice, once for Marvel and then again a couple hours later for NHL 10. The guy only realized halfway through the message he left that he'd phoned me already. It was a little amusing.

Last time I remember getting phoned for a pre-order was when I got Advance Wars:Dual Strike on the DS. Which came out at the end of August 2005. So I'm kinda impressed they've started phoning again.