~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

I think I have a good chance @ getting NHL10 off Goozex, so I'm not even going to buy it. I just got matched up to receive Batman, looking forward to that. Kinda sucks it will arrive just before exams tho... gah.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have a good chance @ getting NHL10 off Goozex, so I'm not even going to buy it. I just got matched up to receive Batman, looking forward to that. Kinda sucks it will arrive just before exams tho... gah.

Have you tried the Brutal Legend demo yet? It's really amped up my anticipation for the game.

Really excited for Forza 3 as well, I usually hate driving sims but I'm a big fan of the Forza series (Gran Turismo 3 was really good too though. Didn't really care about 4 as much)

Have you tried the Brutal Legend demo yet? It's really amped up my anticipation for the game.

I think I've only turned on my xbox once or twice since school started 3 and a half weeks ago, lol.

I think I've only turned on my xbox once or twice since school started 3 and a half weeks ago, lol.

Oh right, I was looking through my friends list yesterday and noticed it said "last seen online 15 days ago" for your profile. Thought that was odd, haha.

Oh right, I was looking through my friends list yesterday and noticed it said "last seen online 15 days ago" for your profile. Thought that was odd, haha.

That long, eh? Wow. Yeahp, that's a sure sign that I'm taking university seriously.

That long, eh? Wow. Yeahp, that's a sure sign that I'm taking university seriously.

That's surprising. ;)

All of us need to play a big game of NHL down the line. Seeing as it's probably the only game we all have. :D

Thanks for reminding me Stealth. =P

I don't have XBL Gold so I can't play NHL 10 online with anyone. Thats why I keep ignoring all the requests I get, lol

Then you need to solve that problem. :D

I can't be bothered at this point, I'm just waiting till Christmas. :P

Only 3 more months.

At least I'll have a break at Christmas so that sounds fine.

Just got Batman in the mail... basically played through same part as was offered on the Demo, so no real thoughts on it just yet.. but I know I'm going to like it through and through.

I'm officially no longer care about achievements.

I just rented Saw the video game and I have to say that it is really good. I am amazed actually! The combat is poor but the atmosphere and puzzles are great fun. I would never buy it but it is definitely worth a rental.

For Psycing the cheevos are really easy. 1000 points in one play through I'm sure.

Do you have to like the Saw franchise? Because I loathe it.

Nothing really on the 360 horizon until Forza 3 comes out. Really looking forward to getting my hands on Demon's Soul this week and Uncharted 2 next week. Possibly Brutal Legend too.

But my PS3 is about to get some attention for the first time since inFamous came out. The last few months it's just been my 700 dollar magic movie box, lol.

Do you have to like the Saw franchise? Because I loathe it.

Nothing really on the 360 horizon until Forza 3 comes out. Really looking forward to getting my hands on Demon's Soul this week and Uncharted 2 next week. Possibly Brutal Legend too.

But my PS3 is about to get some attention for the first time since inFamous came out. The last few months it's just been my 700 dollar magic movie box, lol.

I have never seen a Saw movie. The game isn't scary at all (I don't know if the movies are or not). The fun part of the game are the puzzles and traps. The game really makes you think.

I want Uncharted so bad but I don't own a ps3. If MAG turns out to be really good then I will finally buy one. There are only about 5 ps3 games that I want so that's why I haven't bought one yet.

Oh, ok, I saw the first one and it was the stupidest thing I'd ever seen. Then the fact such a stupid movie has become a yearly occurrence ticks me off.

What are the other games you want on the PS3? Made me curious what exclusives I'd recommend so I did a quick rundown from gamerankings and came up with 10.

Oh, ok, I saw the first one and it was the stupidest thing I'd ever seen. Then the fact such a stupid movie has become a yearly occurrence ticks me off.

What are the other games you want on the PS3? Made me curious what exclusives I'd recommend so I did a quick rundown from gamerankings and came up with 10.

The only games that really interest me are:

Resistance 1 and 2

Killzone

Uncharted 1 and 2

MAG

I really don't care about Little Big Planet or Metal Gear. They just aren't my type of games. There might be more that I would like but just don't know about them.

First Resistance and Killzone 2 sucked. Well not Resistance 1 so much but Killzone 2 was painful to play, I hated it. One of the most overrated games ever. LittleBigPlanet is probably the best game of this gen, it's at least worth a try. MGS IV would just confuse the hell out of anyone who hasn't played the first three, I never recommend it even though it's one of the best games I've ever played.

But Ratchet And Clank: Future, inFamous, Disgaea 3, Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm, Folklore, Warhawk, Fat Princess, Valkyria Chronicles and, apparently, Demon's Souls are all other really good exclusives.