~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

not like i haven't been on lately, ptg's been in meltdown mode, the clock hit zero about a week ago. lol

anyway i'm going to a secret and secure location in the next week. so who knows. right now i need to get away...

so i won't be on live.

This is the most melodramatic way of saying "I won't be around" I've ever seen.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I told Stealthy that I've tried all that stuff to reset my router, but yeah, again, I've tried it several time - messing around with it for hours without fixing the problem.

I'd have to buy a new router all together as mine isn't on the list as 100% supported.

When Stealth mentioned you knew a way to "reset" the NAT, I thought maybe it was a method I hadn't heard of before... too good to be true really :P.

I think I told Stealthy that I've tried all that stuff to reset my router, but yeah, again, I've tried it several time - messing around with it for hours without fixing the problem.

I'd have to buy a new router all together as mine isn't on the list as 100% supported.

When Stealth mentioned you knew a way to "reset" the NAT, I thought maybe it was a method I hadn't heard of before... too good to be true really :P.

Hopefully it decides one day to be OPEN. ;)

Well you can't reset the NAT, thats...well, it just doesn't make sense. However, you can change it's settings. With the vast amount of routers out there, it's impossible for me to be overly specific though.

Although if I knew your router wasn't 100% supported, that would've been easy enough. That should've been your answer right there.

Well you can't reset the NAT, thats...well, it just doesn't make sense. However, you can change it's settings. With the vast amount of routers out there, it's impossible for me to be overly specific though.

Although if I knew your router wasn't 100% supported, that would've been easy enough. That should've been your answer right there.

I think it's time for you to turn all hayabusa and show that 360 who's boss. :rolleyes:

Right now it's showing you who's boss. :P

btw, I actually upped my rank in Halo last night... :o

You played again? You traitor! Tomorrow onwards we must play A LOT. :lol:

I finish @ 12pm tomorrow, so I shoudl be on tomorrow afternoon

That's when I'm just catching the bus. :lol:

I'll be home at 5 pm your time again. If the Habs aren't playing we shouldstill be able to get some quality gaming action in. ^_^

The standard price is $199.99 but it depends where you go. I went to Rogers Video and got it for $149.99

I saw it for 169 @ Future Shop, so far that's looking like my best option - I'll have to look around a bit more tho.

Btw, Ubisoft made a LOST game!!!! If only I went and tested there last summer :P. I'll probably split in to buy that one w/ my gf at the end of the month.

I saw it for 169 @ Future Shop, so far that's looking like my best option - I'll have to look around a bit more tho.

Btw, Ubisoft made a LOST game!!!! If only I went and tested there last summer :P. I'll probably split in to buy that one w/ my gf at the end of the month.

I'm gonna wait until it hits the bargain bin.

I'm gonna wait until it hits the bargain bin.

I know what you mean, saw the same thing happen to games like 24, and Beowulf. I might wait, but I might not - It really depends on whether or not I go through with buying RockBand

I know what you mean, saw the same thing happen to games like 24, and Beowulf. I might wait, but I might not - It really depends on whether or not I go through with buying RockBand

EVERY movie/TV game sucks. Finding a good movie/tv game is like finding a needle in a haystack.

The only movie game I can think of that a lot of people liked was Spider-man 2.

Oh, uh....and Goldeneye. Duh.

I have a 3-day weekend this weekend and I'm seriously considering buying it Thursday night. Money's an issue though. I mean, I have the cash... but do I realllly want to spend it...

In other news. I'm relaxing tonight because Flash Actionscript 3.0 is a mind killer. Thus, I'll be Xboxing sometime between now and the Habs' game.