~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

Where the hell did my post go?

It doesn't matter to me what you're doing, when I ask something, I kinda hope theres enough respect for it to be listened to. I said don't include me, you still did, I got mad. Case closed.

I sorted it out with him. No worries. He didn't know we were joking. ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the punk part registered, sorry. :)

Seriously though, didn't mean to insult you in any way mahn, it's just a game and I'm kidding around. Talking to stealth now and we're laughing about the matches overall last night, so there's no problem there. The only reason I'm including you now is because I obviously rubbed you the wrong way to have provoked you to this extent. Sorry mahn, and hope to see you running in circles online again soon. :D

You're an asshole, I f*cking hate you.

Nah, it's all good mahn.

*Cue the studio audience*

Awwwwwwww

Oh, I feel all warm and tingly inside now.

And I have to stop editing posts because I don't like how that stupid thing is mandatory now. It makes the post look uggo.

Edited by jetsniper

I'm still working on my lines, then I have to do some Excel stuff for my dad (I still haven't fully updated this computer) and then I have to get ready for Easter dinner.

Basically you won't see me online today.

I'm still working on my lines, then I have to do some Excel stuff for my dad (I still haven't fully updated this computer) and then I have to get ready for Easter dinner.

Basically you won't see me online today.

Alrighty. We'll see you later then. Pulling for a late night finish but if not, it's kool. ;)

All I'm going to say is I destroyed the Sens with Tim Connolly. :lol:

Alrighty. We'll see you later then. Pulling for a late night finish but if not, it's kool. ;)

All I'm going to say is I destroyed the Sens with Tim Connolly. :lol:

I thought you meant HWL for a second. I was"What the hell, he did another trade?"

I thought you meant HWL for a second. I was"What the hell, he did another trade?"

I came in off the wing, did an inside out move and went in all alone and deked Emery out of his pants. ;)

Who knows. I'll keep dealing until my team is perfect. That could be forever. After your easter dinner is over, you might see 10 more trades by me. :lol:

You aren't going to be on after dinner are you? ;)

Dunno, maybe. I got Devil May Cry 4 for my birthday and I've yet to play it so I may just play that instead.

;)

Maca=Coward.

:rolleyes:

Why because I'd like to play matchmaking for a change? lol I'm not the one who left :P

Can't play now anyway - meeting my gf for sum supper :D.

Why because I'd like to play matchmaking for a change? lol I'm not the one who left :P

Can't play now anyway - meeting my gf for sum supper :D.

We always play matchmaking. I only left the lobby. I started playing forge and you were welcome to join me.

You're just pathetic.

If I'm playing Halo, it's going to be matchmaking where the real fun is at. It's cool to do custom games and fool around once in awhile, but when we're doing it allll the time it gets a little blan. Methinks if you want practice, the best place for it is in the real (well, matchmaking) games.

We're completely opposite then. Or maybe not....

I know you love to get your experience but sooner or later you're going to begin to understand the point of custom games. I was like you in the early stages of Halo. Matchmaking, matchmaking and matchmaking. I'm bored now though because I've done it so much and I've never exactly been a guy who loves to play Big team battle/social slayer a lot. The majority of my games were ranked.

I just like playing for fun, creating maps and variants to make things interesting. I think most of it has to do with me not being nearly as good as I once was so it's not as fun for me and I'm trying to avoid it I guess.

Edited by Captain_Stealth

I will apologize too, Maca. Most of it was joking myself. The coward parts were off our little, scared/ran away joke from the past. I guess I use freaking smilies so much that when I don't use them, people actually think I'm being serious like when I said you were pathetic. How I can tell is you took me off your friends list so it's blatantly obvious. Anyways, it was fun while it lasted.

Life goes on.

Sweet news!

They've revealed the last map from the new map pack coming out. Blackout is a remake of Lockout from Halo 2!!!!! Obviously it won't be the same feel but it's got pretty much the exact same layout. I'm pumped about this.

Hey, Mike. I know you couldn't give a shit but the Heroic Map pack for Halo 3 is now FREE on xbox live marketplace. Just a heads up. :lol:

Hey, Mike. I know you couldn't give a shit but the Heroic Map pack for Halo 3 is now FREE on xbox live marketplace. Just a heads up. :lol:

:lol: You just said on Saturday you thought that would happen soon, nice call.

Maybe I'll check it out tonight after I finish simming.

:lol: You just said on Saturday you thought that would happen soon, nice call.

Maybe I'll check it out tonight after I finish simming.

Kool.

I got no classes tomorrow so I do my usual gaming Wednesday nights. Usually Maca joins but he's pissed of at me still.

Oh and don't worry. I know that doesn't mean you're actually going to play. I take it you're just going to download them, and laugh and then run away. lol

Yeah, where the hell is he, I haven't even seen him around on HW.

He bumped his trade thread. He's avoiding us. All because I jokingly called him pathetic and he thought I was being serious.

I should add, he did delete me off his friends list so that's how I can tell....