~Official Xbox 360 thread~

habs_in_the_blood

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question, this time a technical one ... :D

Have a HD TV but it only has a DVI input, no HDMI or component input.

XBox has a HDMI output ... but I dunno what's the best HD solution for my TV?

Maybe a DVI - component adapter? DVI - VGA adapter and then the XBox VGA cable?

Seeing as I had no internet this weekend, I went out and bought COD4 and already completed the single player campaign on normal difficulty. Anxious to boot it up for some multiplayer matches sometimes this week/weekend.

However, started working again today, so my gaming will be cut considerably.

Check facebook Mac. ;)

I can't believe I forgot about the new Halo maps coming out tomorrow. Stupid exams... :puke:

Check facebook Mac. ;)

I can't believe I forgot about the new Halo maps coming out tomorrow. Stupid exams... :puke:

Yeah, I might pick up some 360 points to get the Halo & COD4 maps this weekend.

THE NEW MAPS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

THEY ADDED ######ING BOTS!!!!! YOU GET TO CREATE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE TOO!!!!!!!!

I created this weird looking robotic moose man. You know, to resemble Elliot Moose so I can play that thing over the speaker!

:lol::lol::lol:

I was joking obviously. I just got the new maps and test drove em right now with murder. He started pissing me off so I left. :P

Avalanche is one hell of a map though. We're going to have a LOT of fun with that map. ^_^

Edited by Captain_Stealth

So I got my taxes and all that done, and managed to pick up some MS points... thus... New Maps are on the way for the weekend! :D

Might get online tonight after the Habs' game - we'll see.

So I got my taxes and all that done, and managed to pick up some MS points... thus... New Maps are on the way for the weekend! :D

Might get online tonight after the Habs' game - we'll see.

Nyce.

I better get busy then. :lol:

Dude, Lost is on after the game!

DON'T SAY THAT. GAMING IS WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!

:P

Dude, Lost is on after the game!

OMG OMG! I FORGOT!

DON'T SAY THAT. GAMING IS WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!

:P

Maybe I'll game a bit after LOST...

I'm going out Saturday night, so I'll probably free for gaming tomorrow night anyway.

There are times when I just don't get that stupid game. People one-shot killing me with the mauler left and right, yet I couldn't even kill Stealth while he was standing still (he was away at the time) with a point blank shot to the head. And a one grenade kill with a regular grenade? I wasn't even standing on the stupid thing. And I shit you not, someone one-shot killed me with the freaking assault rifle. And it doesn't help that PineKone's friend leveled his account up, so now in social matches I now get stuck in groups way above my skill level.

*insert negative Halo comment here*

I was trying to play Mass Effect the other day again and I can't get past the start menu, I think the disc is messed up for good. I can't wait till I get my Income Tax return, so getting a new Xbox. Then I won't have to deal with this shit anymore.

Oh yeah, anyone else getting GTA IV on Tuesday? My jackhole friends all chipped in 10 bucks to pre-order for me as a gag gift for my birthday since I rant about San Andreas a lot. Gameplay I've seen so far looks pretty good and the city isn't as moronically huge as San Andreas. Plus online should be a blast. Kinda excited for it now.

Just bought Burnout Paradise :)

Pretty sweet game so far...

I got it the day it came out, it's pretty decent. The height of the franchise is still 3 though IMO.

Oh yeah, anyone else getting GTA IV on Tuesday? My jackhole friends all chipped in 10 bucks to pre-order for me as a gag gift for my birthday since I rant about San Andreas a lot. Gameplay I've seen so far looks pretty good and the city isn't as moronically huge as San Andreas. Plus online should be a blast. Kinda excited for it now.

I got it the day it came out, it's pretty decent. The height of the franchise is still 3 though IMO.

Yea will also get it on tuesday, really looking forward to it. Indeed the multiplayer sounds great, with car races, deathmatches, etc.

Holy shit, IGN gave it a perfect score.

I'm getting it for the PS3 though so I can't play anyone here online. I don't want to get my hopes up though because San Andreas had good reviews too and I hated it.

Without question, Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. Those are strong words.

Edited by jetsniper

Another question, this time a technical one ... :D

Have a HD TV but it only has a DVI input, no HDMI or component input.

XBox has a HDMI output ... but I dunno what's the best HD solution for my TV?

Maybe a DVI - component adapter? DVI - VGA adapter and then the XBox VGA cable?

DVI = HDMI.

DVI to HDMI connector www.monoprice.com

And GTA IV gets another 10 from Gamespot. Either GTA IV is going to be this generation's defining video game or R* is dishing out a lot of money for favorable reviews.

I have that pre-big-launch-aniticpation going where I hope they store will have the game when I get there. I'll be at FS before it opens but this stupid midnight launch has me worried. They had mass amounts of SSBB and Halo 3 though so I think I should still be good. I hate sitting around the night before worrying about it though.