The Official Funny Youtube Video Thread

dark_faerie87

This was funny when I saw it on SNL but it's only been a week and it's damn near EVERYWHERE. It's gonna get played to death until it's annoying like what happened with "Dick In A Box" in 2006 and "Lazy Sunday" in 2005

Damn internet ruining SNL's digital shorts.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was funny when I saw it on SNL but it's only been a week and it's damn near EVERYWHERE. It's gonna get played to death until it's annoying like what happened with "Dick In A Box" in 2006 and "Lazy Sunday" in 2005

Damn internet ruining SNL's digital shorts.

well, i'm not watching SNL on a weekly basis and started like 2-3 months ago (yeah I know, i'm like 10 years late...) but thanks for the "Dick in a box" reference :lol:

Edited by JoeLassister

• 2 weeks later...

World of World of Warcraft

HI-LA-RI-OUS

and there are more videos in this section

enjoy this one : http://www.theonion.com/content/video/appl...s_revolutionary and the memorable quote : "everything is just a few hundreds clicks away" !!!

This is more for the french speaking members in Québec. Les voix des Simpsons en français. Surprenant !!!

Well... that was too funny... going with the US ones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT_gEGFBwZw

Edited by JoeLassister

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like Zenick is now able to cut to the net again... Did it against Montréal and now this beauty. I want him back !!!

I want him back in Montréal only if he still with the gf he had back in the day...

• 2 weeks later...