Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Thrashers d'Atlanta | 01/18/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'm overreacting when I say the Habs better win tonight or the world will end and we will all die.

Not all of us. PTG will survive us. The Canucks aren't playing that bad..

:P

you know whats going to happen tonight???? ill tell you whats going to happen!!!!

imma gonna put on my Higgins Tshirt,my signed Habs Jersey, drink from my habs beer mug and sport my habs hat....

the habs tonight are going to kill the slump....we shall never hear word of this "evil doing slump"

Tonights the night Dammit!!!

GO HABS GO

LE TRICOLORE JUSQU'AU BOUT!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by habs_in_the_blood

FROM TSN

Forwards

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder

Latendresse - Plekanec - Kovalev

Johnson - Bonk - Samsonov

Streit - Lapierre - Perezhogin

Defence

Markov - Komisarek

Rivet - Souray

Bouillon - Dandenault

Goaltender

Huet

Scratches: Aaron Downey and Janne Niinimaa - TSN

I like that 3rd line !! good mix of offense and defense.

I simply hope that carbonneau sticks to his lines for more than a game. they need at least 3-4 games to get chemistry goin'

Yep, I don't like that pair either. When Souray was paired with Dandy he made it to the plus side of the board. Now, minus 7. Those 2 are way too slow to be paired together.

I was secretly hoping Souray and Kovalev were sitting tonight.

The streak will end, they will score 1 goal. Lose 5-1. This is the reverse jinx. Hope it works.

The lines are interesting thats for sure, but I really do not understand not going back to the winning formula for the top 3 lines that were winning at the begining of the season. I truly hope this works because the win is all that matter but should they lose again which I do not believe they will they should go back to what was working.

I'm gonna pick up a 6-pack of Molson to help get them through this. They're 3-0 when I've watched the Habs while drinking Molson. (Though, one doesn't count because it was a week old tape my parents mailed to me at school last year. :lol: )

Other two wins were the first two games of the Carolina series.

Habs are going to win this one due to poor Atl goaltending.

I've got a funny feeling...

:hlogo:

So, should I bench Lehtonen in my fantasy pool? ;)

He's due for a flop game, and tonight is it!

I BELIEVE

/naive and foolish, but got habs in the heart so i'll believe anything :lol:

I respect your faith in the Habs... as I feel the same way...

Im going to go with a 3-2 loss in the shootout...

I just dont have the feeling that tonight's the night for these guys. Atlanta's a tough team and if they aren't sharp I dont see how they can get past them.

Higgins and Perezhogin for the Habs

Kozlov, Hossa for the Thrashers with Hossa netting the shootout winner.

here's hoping Im wrong, although one point would be better than the crap performance of the past week.

Rivet's Exact Words in a Visual Interview

"I didn't feel like sitting at the rink for 2 and a Half Hours....."

:angry::angry::angry: ...What a Crybaby...I hope he gets benched tonight if he gets burned by Hossa or Kovalchuk

Rivet's Exact Words in a Visual Interview

"I didn't feel like sitting at the rink for 2 and a Half Hours....."

:angry::angry::angry: ...What a Crybaby...I hope he gets benched tonight if he gets burned by Hossa or Kovalchuk

from a guy who's supposed to be a big leader in the dressing room that's unaccaptable behaviour. He should set an example for the younger guys, take it like a man and sit there and cheer his team on. Disgusting performance by a supposed veteran, this alone should be enough to get him a ticket out of town at the end of the year.

from a guy who's supposed to be a big leader in the dressing room that's unaccaptable behaviour. He should set an example for the younger guys, take it like a man and sit there and cheer his team on. Disgusting performance by a supposed veteran, this alone should be enough to get him a ticket out of town at the end of the year.

I absolutely Agree, unless hes willing to take a major paycut....Then I would keep him, but I would not give him the Ice time that he gets as of now/this season

YAH KOVALEV...ET LE BEUUUU!!!!!!