HABS @ COYOTES (Gamethread)

danyjay

no syncronism at all on the koivu line in the 1st period. kovalev couldn't read koivu's play. koivu was all over the place trying to give the puck to kovy.. but he wasn't able to follow him. also kovalev was often on the same spot than kovalev (or is it the reverse, zednik thinks he's still the RW?) anyways, they're good players, they'll find a way to find each other.. if not put him on ribs line hehe:/)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by puck7x

Did anyone see the last few minutes of the Flyers/Sens game? Crazy stuff... fights after every puckdrop, a goalie fight... Both teams only left with 6 players to end the game. lol

Nuts

I just saw it on the NHL network. Funny as hell. I think Ottawa is out first round :-^

Kovalev who? Dowd scores...

BTW: I read (another forum) that the reason that Kovalev isnt out for 2nd is because CJ forgot to put him on the roster-sheet and he is ineligible for the game...

If its true then shame on CJ , really dumb.

Edit: Nope, its an injury... Right shoulder injury for Kovy... damn damn damn... Will not return, damn!

[Edited on 2004-3-6 by puck7x]

I'm not too worried about the Kovalev injury. If it was really that bad, he would have said something during the RDS interview at the first intermission or he would have looked like he was in pain.

He will probably only be day-to-day.

[Edited on 6/3/04 by Quebecois]

Originally posted by Quebecois

I'm not too worried about the Kovalev injury. If it was really that bad, he would have said something during the RDS interview at the first intermission or he would have looked like he was in pain.  

He will probably only be day-to-day.

[Edited on 6/3/04 by Quebecois]

better hope so..