Habs vs. Kings - Mar. 6th/04

jl.roberts

Yeah we sounded lame according to Dino and Murray and the shots on net, whew!

Hopefully Kovalev isn't forming the wrong idea about the team from the (fairly crappily played) two wins he's watched!

Take the two, smile, and get out of LA.

The Kings - especially that Avery line - played with urgency last night. The Habs played like they're guaranteed a playoff spot and could afford to go through the motions. The Habs are tired? Geezuz, give up your playoff spot if you're tired in March 'cause April and May'll be a bugger.

On another note, the refs have to call obstruction & interference - the officiating was a joke. LA was blatantly picking and interferring on faceoffs all night and not one penalty was called.

Nice to know that if Theodore sucks on any given night there's a Luongo clone ready to back him up.

:clap::clap::clap:Garon:clap::clap::clap:

Whoa.....habs were quite fiesty this game. Komisarek played a good physical game, and koivu had a REALLY nice hit. Good to see a smaller player make hits like that.

Overall a poorly played game by habs, not alot of shots on goal and let too many on our goal, even though they were all saved except 2.

Yeah, terrible game, good win to take. I can forgive them for sucking because they must be exhausted, but once they're home and rested up a little there won't be any excuse for playing that poorly. That said, Garon was beyond amazing. It's such a relief to have a guy like that as the back-up ...

I really wish someone had beat the crap out of Avery. I also really wish he hadn't turtled on Bertuzzi a month or two ago, because that probably would've been one of my favorite and most-deserved ass-kickings of all time. It's one thing to be a huge pest, but it's something else altogether to be a huge wimpy pest who consistently backs out of fights/takes cheap shots/picks on an easy target. Bah.