Super Bowl Thread

Pierre the Great

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I wouldn't be sad if the Bears won. An ex-Florida great at the helm of the Bears offense, looking to silence his critics. I've just been a huge fan of Peyton since he broke into the NFL (couldn't like him in college, he was a Vol. And we all know the Vols SUCK) and I would love for him to get atleast one Super Bowl. If he gets a Super Bowl, he can be on the highest echelon of NFL QBs. I'd have him there anyway IMO but a Super Bowl justifies it to his critics as well.

Damn, that was quick.

Doesn't mean anything though, remember last time the opening kickoff was returned for a TD in a championship football game? Only a month ago...

Yeah, Ohio State returned it and went up 7-0. And went on to lose 41-14. To a certain team named the Gators. :D

That was the gators though

I know, I'm just saying. You can score on your first play and still get blown out of the water. The Gators weren't even supposed to be in the same league as the Buckeyes too, right Fanpuck? ;)

I've got the game on mute right and I'm looking at stuff on the internet so I have no idea whats happening. I don't want to miss the doorbell when my food arrives.

Man, I don't like Prince at all. His symbol exploding in flames on the field was cool though.

Theres been some pretty good commercials from what I've seen so far too(fell asleep during the 2nd quarter, no part due to the game. Woke up at 5 this morning to get to work for 6 AM. x_x). That GM one where the machine gets fired, I really liked that one. And the Mapasaurus commercial too.

The NFL is never going to have an outdoor event now for the Super Bowl. This game has been a disaster so far in terms of play caused by the weather.

It's football. Sometimes it rains.

I wish they'd get rid of the half time show. We're watching football, not a concert. I for one have never watched a half time show. Then again, I also don't watch the commercials.