I really doubt Kovalev is that hurt......

Fletch96

I my self have been hit from behind, which sent me head first into the boards.. Fortunately I took the blow between my neck and shoulder…SHEER PAIN!!! I could barely use it for a week…And it was not separated, only sprained..

When I saw the high lights Kovalev barely displayed any discomfort. So with the kind of medical attention high priced athletes get today he will be back in no time!!!

After all he is excited to be playing with such a young and dynamic team, and the most successful franchise ever in the NHL.

:hlogo:

Ya, I guess you have a point. After watching the highlights of the game, when kovalev was checked into the boards, he didn't fall or have a big reaction at all......I'm not saying this is a big lie, but the injury should hopfully be really mild.

I seperated my shoulder on the forecheck by getting my stick tied up in some guy's skates. I felt pretty good, so I played 2 days afterwards but could barely finish the game because of the pain. Found out later that week I did some damage and I missed 6 weeks (was supposed to miss 6 months), and returned just before our playoffs started.

So the morale of this story is that seemingly little things can really do a lot of damage.