S. Kostitsyn - London

Kjell Dahlin

I was extremely impressed with his linemate Patrick Kane (currently ranked 4th by ISS for the upcoming draft). This kid is a wizard with the puck, a great skater and strong for his age. Kane scored 2 goals and three assists (to take over the OHL scoring lead) and finished plus-5.

Sergei's other linemate, Sam Gagner, didn't impress me as much as Sergei and Kane.

Were they linemates in even strength situations, or just on the PP? I thought that Kane and Kostitsyn both played RW.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were they linemates in even strength situations, or just on the PP? I thought that Kane and Kostitsyn both played RW.

Kostitsyn played mostly right wing and Kane played centre. Also they were double shifting Kostitsyn somewhat (on a defensive line) and so on about 20% of the first line's shift Adam Perry (Cory's brother) replaced Kostitsyn.

Edited by Peter Puck

London has been going a little nuts with the refs recently. I think they had three players thrown out of their previous game while their opponents lost nobody. Sounds like the Hunter boys imparting their wisdom....

London has been going a little nuts with the refs recently. I think they had three players thrown out of their previous game while their opponents lost nobody. Sounds like the Hunter boys imparting their wisdom....

Last game went nuts due to the cheap shot on Drummond, he's still out from that. Plus Kostitsyn rung Downie's bell and the rangers felt it was cheap cause Kostitsyn jumped over the boards and hit him, giving them too many men.

B)

Last game went nuts due to the cheap shot on Drummond, he's still out from that. Plus Kostitsyn rung Downie's bell and the rangers felt it was cheap cause Kostitsyn jumped over the boards and hit him, giving them too many men.

Well sounds like he can score and has some "balls".

Something the boys have missed since......well since my illustrious rookie season.

Edited by Kjell Dahlin

:lol::lol::lol:

That makes it official, #### Junior is my favourite Habs prospect.

I think he is actually going by the moniker, "Lil' ####". ;)

I have this weird feeling Faerie likes "Lil' Bell Ringer" better..

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

;)

I think he is actually going by the moniker, "Lil' ####". ;)

:rolleyes:

I have this weird feeling Faerie likes "Lil' Bell Ringer" better..

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

;)

^_^

we'll meet half way and call him "perky lil' ####" :lol:

Even simpler, "A-Cup." :lol:

London beats Erie 9-3. Kostitsyn gets 6 points 1 goal, 5 assists. Kane got 7 points including 4 goals (hope we draft him somehow, someway!).

six points... that's nuts!!!!

GO :hlogo: GO!

Lil' #### is very good, but keep in mind that is is hard not to rack up the points when your line mate pots four goals. Kane is unbelievable, and I think #### is benifiting from that. Kane is benifiting from #### too mind you.

Conclusion: we need to get Kane in the draft!

Hey, they have another game against Erie tomorrow! Hopefully Mosquito bites will get a few more points and move in to second place on the scoring list!

Lil' #### is very good, but keep in mind that is is hard not to rack up the points when your line mate pots four goals. Kane is unbelievable, and I think #### is benifiting from that. Kane is benifiting from #### too mind you.

Conclusion: we need to get Kane in the draft!

Hey, they have another game against Erie tomorrow! Hopefully Mosquito bites will get a few more points and move in to second place on the scoring list!

don't hold your breath...

GO :hlogo: GO!

I think it was said earlier in the thread it's been six years or so since a European got 100 points in the O, and Sergei's already in pretty good company. Also he wears an A, penalty kills, hits, takes on guys like Steve Downey in the most personal way, and has double the PMs of his teammates Kane and Gagne. I'm not saying he's better than them, (far from it- they're likely top ten picks, he was a seventh rounder and is two years older) but holy cripes, could you ask more from the kid at this point in his career?

The way these brothers are playing, we may just have our own Sedins here.