Spider-Man NL

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm still a Habs fan...

Does HW not have an ignore feature?

There is an ignore feature....click on the whichever member you want to ignore, in the upper right hand there's a profile options feature click on it...

Edited by kenadian

I would really like to know what happened on or about the 23rdof December. Something must have happened in the dressing room or something, because its like Jekyll and Hyde...

It wasn't the 23rd, but on the 12th, Begin got hurt.

I'm saddened to say it, but the Sens deserve to win this game... :(

It's no excuse, but the pucks aren't bouncing our way, and Emery has made this win unattainable. Back to the drawing board, Carno. Might I consider a seminar on discipline?

Not to be too negative a la A4L...but I can remember being this frustrated about a habs game in a long time. I'm just fed up, and it's all coming to a head.

WE HAVE NO GOAL SCORERS...period

There is an ignore feature....click on the whichever member you want to ignore, in the upper right hand there's a profile options feature click on it...

Mucho gracias!

The team has been skating with more effort of late as opposed to looking just awful, but the confidence is so low that nobody can score.

This is the back to back division games that got the habs into the playoffs last year (against the leafs) and if the habs don't pull a miracle here or come out iwth some fire on saturday it's going to be tough.

On the bright side maybe Carbo will read some forums and see that MOST people agree on certain things that should be tried and maybe he will try them cause what he is doing isn't working.

ANother bright note, Huet has looked very good tonight.

Yikes, on the bright side, you have just missed a lot of pain. Shame you had to see this crap. :(

... :rolleyes: Don't worry about me. I'm watching hockey first since cca. 25 years, so nothing can me surprise :D! In good or in bad ...

ANother bright note, Huet has looked very good tonight.

With the exception of the first goal, I completely agree. Gui has looked good tonight too... Except that stupid penalty...