Game Thread | Montreal vs. Ottawa | 02/08/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you all getting mad?

We're playing great hockey just not catchign the breaks....

GO HABS GO!!!

OK buddy, you've had your fun, that's enough outta you for tonight...

Must've been my bad karma from departing the boards. I'm sorry Habs ghosts. I'll come back. Just gimme a win.

I think that hedgehog in your avatar is Carbo...he seems to be tucking his head and hoping things will work themselves out.

Maybe Bob needs to step back behind the bench for a game or 2.............if having the big boss man standing behind you can't motivate you; you don't belong on this team!

Carbo looks lost back there at times...like when we're getting a penalty he's looking up at the jumbotron's.....and questions every call. Start laying the law down to all players stupid/lazy penalty=time on the bench

Edited by kenadian

Turn this around and soon. I am now praying this is dog days. The only problem is, when is it going to end?

I guess maybe the disillusionment is over. This team is less than I had hoped for. Koivu is bothering me. Ryder played a better game tonight but, no points. Higgins drew a penalty. IMO, Higgins cold spell is more to do with "Captain Abducted by a UFO" and Ryder's lack of effort. Ryder is getting on my nerves. Koivu gets off the hook a bit. Not by much tonight though. :(

Most of all, I am annoyed with Carbonneau. It's time to play Samsonov. And, to make matters worse. How do they expose him to the Montreal crowd? He might be booed at home.

Maybe if he had played tonight and had the game winner, he would be welcome with open arms in Montreal.

But no...

I am also annoyed with Carbo for not giving Perezhogin enough of a chance. Throughout the game I was annoyed with 2 or 3 defensive gaffes by #42. But he's young. And, his gaffes were the result of him being in the zone. He played well. His reward was less ice time :wacko:

Will Samsonov play on saturday? I HAVE MANY QUUSTIONS RIGHT NOW! :angry:

So, does everyone now belaieve what i keep saying? This team needs a firing burning sale big time. That was another pathetic display.

39 shaots against to a team who played less then 24 houra ago? disgracefull.

8 hooking and holding penalties again, this team is the dumbest team in hockey.

Koivu Line minus 6 tonight, another stellar effort.

Please Bob, you gave the vets a last chance at the playoffs, start the firing burning sale and get some youth and speed. Most importantly some players who actually care about winning and playing hard.

You know it's really too bad what I have been seeing lately. Montreal looked really good in the first. A few bad bounces and a crappy goal in the first and they are done. If the puck goes in in the first ten minutes when the Canadiens were actually trying, this is a different game.

Man, we need some luck too. I know we played like crap in the second and third, but this team has no freakin confidence. We need a little luck too.

I think maybe Carbo should forget about benching guys for a while too. It isn't working. I would have rather seen Sammy out there on the first line than Ryder. But I guess you can't reward whining.

I think the guys need some positive vibes in the locker room.

So, does everyone now belaieve what i keep saying? This team needs a firing burning sale big time. That was another pathetic display.

39 shaots against to a team who played less then 24 houra ago? disgracefull.

8 hooking and holding penalties again, this team is the dumbest team in hockey.

Koivu Line minus 6 tonight, another stellar effort.

Please Bob, you gave the vets a last chance at the playoffs, start the firing burning sale and get some youth and speed. Most importantly some players who actually care about winning and playing hard.

Why can't Ryder win the battles in the corners? Ryder isn't doing it. Higgins is. Koivu isn't but at least I have faith that he will snap out of this. But Ryder? Oh boy.

Based on his salary and our winger depth, if he doesn't snap out of this we might have a shakeup. It would not surprise me at all. He's gotta get it together.

Don't worry, Gainey will do something. That is the good thing. It will be practical.

:o

true enough. forgot about that...

Why isn't everyone pointing fingers at Koivu? I mean, Jeez, Beliveau got booed in the old Forum for much less than that. The guy wearing a friggin C on his sweater and centering the 1st like and 1st PP unit is 1-3-4, -6 with 20 PIMs in the past 15 games and people are blaming Carbo? What's the coach supposed to do? Unretire and take Koivu spot?

Sorry, but the coach isnt the one paid 4,750,000$ to get points and lead the other 22 guys on the roster; which right now seems to be what the team is lacking most.

Why can't Ryder win the battles in the corners? Ryder isn't doing it. Higgins is. Koivu isn't but at least I have faith that he will snap out of this. But Ryder? Oh boy.

Based on his salary and our winger depth, if he doesn't snap out of this we might have a shakeup. It would not surprise me at all. He's gotta get it together.

Don't worry, Gainey will do something. That is the good thing. It will be practical.

dont let me even start with Ryder! Im through with him..he's an idiot! he's missing marbles! that aint sloppy playing that is dreadfull choice painfull watching him make the wrong decisions!!