Game Thread | Montreal vs. Ottawa | 02/08/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Ryder why not fludder a backhand into his chest instead.....oh that IS what you did...well then i apologize.

he carry the puck in drop it off to souray and then put the rebound on net. want you what him to do

Habs got a little gift from the refs. Niinimaa could have gotten at least four minutes on the play behind the net.

definitely not. Pleks got hit by high stick and blead and no penalty? Bunch of hooks by the sens tonight and no calls. Quick whistle on that open net as well.

###### THE REFS

You've got to be joking me. Latandresse gets a penalty there? Wow....

Habs got a little gift from the refs. Niinimaa could have gotten at least four minutes on the play behind the net.

And that's the problem with the calls....that SHOULD have been called, yet they're calling every little tap with the stick instead................no consistency (much like the Habs :rolleyes: )

And that's the problem with the calls....that SHOULD have been called, yet they're calling every little tap with the stick instead................no consistency (much like the Habs :rolleyes: )

Hehehh well said bro. :lol:

Niinimaa is a walking penalty out there...how many stupid things does he have to do? scratch him and keep it that way, he's terrible...

I wish we had Samsonov tonight, another stupid move by the coaching staff, he's more helpful to us out there then plenty of the wingers out there right now.

The fact is, Ottawa is a much better team then the habs. Sure, they had goalie problems in the fall, but they will finish ahead of the habs.

Look at the talent out there, the nice passes, the speed. Ottawa and Buffalo are clearly the top two teams in the division.

I suspect that in a week or two, the habs will be out of the playoffs and starting their annual effort to sneak back in.