This was the game!

Aebischer4life

We finally played well. This was the last game of the slump. I still remember last year when we lost to the Bruins 2-1 in february and Huet saved that penalty shot. It turned our fortunes around.

This game was the game that turns the fortunes around.

This message was brought to you by ABI4LIFE for free of charge!

We finally played well. This was the last game of the slump. I still remember last year when we lost to the Bruins 2-1 in february and Huet saved that penalty shot. It turned our fortunes around.

Finally i can agree with you lol, the Habs could work with the 5-3 loss and can rebuild one game at a time... However the goaltending needs serious improvements.

GO :hlogo: GOOOO!!!

I have a feeling we win the next game but I'm not sold we'll go back to our first-half selves just yet.

Yup, agreed it'll take some time for the Habs to get back to their winning ways.

we can all hope that they can turn it around... maybe this closed door talk will be the beginning of the new direction...

GO :hlogo: GO!

I believe it was back in the year before the lockout, after we lost to the Flames, that they had a similar meeting. The team was better from that point on.

Plus, I finally dropped Higgins from my pool... he should be on fire from this point on!

I believe it was back in the year before the lockout, after we lost to the Flames, that they had a similar meeting. The team was better from that point on.

Plus, I finally dropped Higgins from my pool... he should be on fire from this point on!

would that be, in terms of priorities, a good thing or a bad thing for you?

Yeah I was pissed last night, but I'm really not concerned with this team. There were far too many good things to take out of last night to lose hope.

thank you for your vote of confidence... it's a cool water in the angry desert...

am i sensing an encouraging note from this post?

that would be nice...

would that be, in terms of priorities, a good thing or a bad thing for you?

The Habs are ALWAYS my #1 priority. :D

:hlogo: