Game Thread | Panthers vs. Habs | 02/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sick of this team right now. I was anticipating a strong effort after the players meeting and the players are showing me they are heartless right now.

Nothing to cheer about...again.

Fire the coach or shift out some core players. Something has to be done.

They scored because they shot and crashed the net. The Habs might want to try that themselves....

True...except that the Habs can't even get through the likes of Montadore and Bouwmeester. Too many small players on this team. Bob, please.....when you go shopping in the offseason...try to get some skill that has some size too!

Hey Shortcat

Just so you know: a lot of people it seems have put a4l on their "ignore list". This means they don't see his posts. When you quote him though, everyone sees the quote.

This is why they were commenting on your quoting him.

Maybe you know this - just want to make sure.

PS: Habs Rule-> we're winning tonight and I don't care what the score is!

PPS: Red Label whiskey is much better than Jack Daniel's when it'e just on ice. I zzzware... :-)

i see... i guess i didn't understand... thanks...

so, i'm supposed to ignore someone? who am i supposed to ignore?

hmmmm.............

GO :hlogo: GO!

True...except that the Habs can't even get through the likes of Montadore and Bouwmeester. Too many small players on this team. Bob, please.....when you go shopping in the offseason...try to get some skill that has some size too!

there is no reason Lats and Begin can't be going for the net. The real issue is the puck rarely goes there. When given the opportunity, the Habs almost always dump it back in trying to setup a cute passing play.

They need to shoot from every angle at every chance, and everyone without the puck has to be driving the net. When you are slumping like this, its time to keep it simple, imo.

Guys, guys, guys...

We're down by one single goal with 20 minutes left to play and Huet has been excellent. Offensively, BOTH teams have been dull, but i have a feeling the 3rd has some great plays in store for us.

There's plenty of time to win this game, it can (and imho will) happen.

Patience!

Belfour is the shutout guy :hockey:

belfour seems to be another of those goalies who, when we come to play him, brings his game up a notch...

grrrr.............. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

belfour seems to be another of those goalies who, when we come to play him, brings his game up a notch...

grrrr.............. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

How can you tell. My eight year old could stop the shots that Belfour has seen tonight. :angry:

If you want to top off a perfect night switch the channel to TSN and listen to Glen Healey. His intermission commentary is stunning.

TSN?... I dunno... is that the channel from... Toronto!?? :o:wacko::P

Just kidding. Too late tho - I missed it.

Guys, guys, guys...

We're down by one single goal with 20 minutes left to play and Huet has been excellent. Offensively, BOTH teams have been dull, but i have a feeling the 3rd has some great plays in store for us.

There's plenty of time to win this game, it can (and imho will) happen.

Patience!

I thought i was an optimistic fan. God i hope your right...