Spider-Man NL

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SHUTOUT!

*jinx*

don't you really have to be a florida fan for a jinx of that type to be 'effective'? :?- :blink::P:huh::wacko:;)

GO :hlogo: GO!

Just tuned in after work.....WOW, gotta say I would have bet that we had a goal in the first 2 periods. This team just keeps on disappointing. I'm gonna push through and remain optimistic, but jeez, just when you think the time is right for a turnaround...it's the same ol.

We should be DOMINATING this team. Anything less is piss poor, right now

don't you really have to be a florida fan for a jinx of that type to be 'effective'? :?- :blink::P:huh::wacko:;)

I dunno, I'm testing the theory out.

Notice how other teams defense stand up at the blue line and knock the habs down.. but our defense back up all they way and give teams the zone....

that is the answer to the "why are we always outshot' question...

How the hell is there no penalty on that high stick?

It was the puck that hit Begin, not the stick. Although the puck was batted into his eye from the stick that was only a couple of inches way.

I dunno, I'm testing the theory out..

well, i can only hope that your hypothesis is correct... also, please be assured that your observation and description are reliable.

also, i hope your controls are sufficient and that your results will be repeatable so that useful predictions can be made...

Well I never really bought into the whole ref conspiracy but maybe it's true :unsure:

I don't know if it's a real conspiracy or not, it's just kind of expected. I'm one who thinks that the refs give a little more leeway to veteran coaches than rookies coaches, as they might for veteran players over rookies. Given how Carbonneau had a tendency to yell at the refs from the bench over every call, and the last month or so of play, it's done nothing to change my mind.

PP coming up.

PK coming up.