Game Thread | Panthers vs. Habs | 02/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ hahaa that crapped me up.

Anyways same old story. Habs playing like crap, not getting any scoring chances, not scoring obviously, outshot 12-5...

Once again, they're playing hard and with heart. The shots are misleading.

GARY F***** BETTMAN = VINCE MCMAHON

i could have sworn that his middle name was bruce...

even if it's really fruce, you've got too many asterixes so this is really confusing... :P:P:P

GO :hlogo: GO!

Getting dominated again.

Shots are something like 10-4 and all but one of our shots was remotely a scoring chance. (Higgins but GOD DAM why do you shoot low on a breakaway?)

No he hasnt. Most of his passes are getting picked up. Just cuz hes running around doesnt hide that fact.

Go away, a minute ago you were saying Huet is bound for the pressbox now you say we are allowing alot of shot and yet still tied. Hmm I guess Huet is doing his job.

I am pretty sure I speak for most of us here when I say if you are going to be negative for no reason stop posting, no one wants to read it.

Actually, the fact that he's running around is exactly wht shows he's having a good game. He's working his ass off.

This is the kind of thing that gets to me sometimes. You Koivu-worshippers say running around but not generating any real results is a good game when Koivu does it. When Samsonov was flying around working hard but not getting any results, everyone was calling for his head. :blink:

Playing with heart wont get you anymore if you dont score or even create scoring chances.

Sorry I meant anywhere..

Anyways the other poster is right. Koivu is NOT playing well. He isnt creating chances that he has the talent to create. His passes are easily intercepted and hes not shooting either.

The whole habs period wasnt good. 2 bad penalties, outshot 12-5, only 1 scoring chance where again Higgins shot low, bad first passes.

This is the kind of thing that gets to me sometimes. You Koivu-worshippers say running around but not generating any real results is a good game when Koivu does it. When Samsonov was flying around working hard but not getting any results, everyone was calling for his head. :blink:

I am not a Koivu-worshipper and I like Samsonov. Here's where you stop talking.

I am not a Koivu-worshipper and I like Samsonov. Here's where you stop talking.

When I say 'you', I meant the large contingent on the board....hence 'worshippers' not worshipper.

Sorry if it looks like I was singling you out.

And I plan on talking as much as I want to. Deal with it.

Koivu is still not playing well.

Sammy is playing hard, but if he doesn't start shooting soon he will be back in the dog house. He has to just shoot every chance he gets. Be greedy. It is the only way to get your confidence back.

At least ryder is shooting again. That is what he is good at and what he needs to do.

Huet played great in that period, good sign.

If I am Carbo, I am telling the boys that who ever gets 4 shots on net or more gets the next day off. the rest do skating drills... :)

Nice period. I would have preferred better than nice though. Ryder is on the storm. Good. Line one is making noise :D

Huet is solid tonight. Now the team can make adjustments and turn up the dial a notch. I look forward to the 2nd.

what doors of perception gave you that line? did you know an LA Woman?

Edited by shortcat1

If I am Carbo, I am telling the boys that who ever gets 4 shots on net or more gets the next day off. the rest do skating drills... :)

That could be a good motivator...I like the theory of just throwing everything at the net and not trying to be too 'perfect' for this team right now. Back to basics.

OK.. the word me is grammatically incorrect for that sentence.

Really? It's grammatically incorrect to say "Name me something....."?