Home Games

iamcanadien

Heys guys,

I hope you all agree that we need a new song when we score. What is up with playing U2?? Give me a break that song sucks. Anyone else agree??\ :hlogo:

AHHHHHH what a refreshing thread!!!!! You know what? I'm wrong ....it's not refreshing. Check-out us Habs fans.....Just when I thought we had bitched about everything......Carbo, Gainey, Kovalev, Sammy, Refs, Rivet, Whether we should get a center, Or should we get Forsberg.......How the hell did I forget about the GOAL SONG!!! ALLLLLLRRRRIIIGGGHHTTT!!! BITCH ON!

Ya that is a pretty hurtin tune.........

How about Come on Feel the NOISE- QUIET RIOT...LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::o:P:lol: I'm laughin so hard right now.....

There is a topic about this but in the French Section http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?showtopic=9166

I know some of you don't speak French, but this guy is trying to bring back the song by making people sign a petition, I agree, the old song needs to be back, I don't seem hyped up with U2, He's good, but no Hockey Good.

Everyone complains about the goal song I just wish we heard it on a more regular basis.

that is soooooo true !! however I like the idea of every player having their own tune just a ball player going at bat.

that is soooooo true !! however I like the idea of every player having their own tune just a ball player going at bat.

Yeah Higgins said that I believe.

It would be sweet I wonder what players would choose.

I think we should cut iamcanadien some slack, afterall he IS new here and that usually brings along automatic bitching about the goal song it seems with new members haha

But I completely agree, and I'll still keep bitching about it like many others, this song has got to change, I miss the old goal song where everyone could sing along with it...People trying to sing along to Vertigo just aint a pretty sound haha

Hopefully next season the Bell Centre DJ can come up with something new, but in the mean time all I care about is our boys gettin back on track

GO HABS GO

I hated the song they used before Vertigo...it was so hokey.

I'd almost rather go back to organ music than deal with that hokey ass song again.

they should use brass bonanza !!

That'd just be wrong....forever and always belongs to 'The Whale'.