Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Devils du New Jersey | 02/14/07

Spider-Man NL

hey spiderman I love your projected lineup but maybe you should forward this to Carbo cause these days I think he still trying to decide the line up when they are playing the nation anthem.lol :)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone look closely at the pics that Spiderman puts up to start the thread? In that second one, Koivu is on the receiving end of one hell of a hook. One can only assume there was a penalty called on the play to the Devils player.

No?

But how could that be so???

*smirks*

The Rocket, who art in heaven, hockey be thy name

Thy kingdom come, it shall be done in 2007 as it was in 56

Give us this day our dose of goals, and forgive us for our slump

As we forgive those who have not produced

Leads us not into 9th place, but deliever us from the devils

For thine is the hockey rink, the power and the glory, forever and ever

Amen.

Thanks Quebecois, that's my new sig!

Hmm, the Devils are 20-5-4 at the Continental Airlines Arena. Tops in the east.

We are 3-6-0 in the 2nd game of back to back games, and on a four game losing streak.

Things don't look particularly good.

We have to play hard for the full 60'.

Time for that 30th win.

Go :hlogo: go!

On a side note, from canadiens.com:

Komo takes over the iron reigns: Following Alex Kovalev’s absence Tuesday night, Mike Komisarek became the Canadiens’ newest iron man. Kovalev had played in the last 108 Canadiens games before being sidelined by an upper body injury. Komisarek, who is second in the NHL with 193 hits, has now dressed for 98 consecutive games, including Tuesday’s contest.

I'm real glad everyone is trying the reverse curse by saying the Devils are going to win in effort to trick fate...thats it isn't it?

There really can't be habs fans that are so fickle? Seriously, you're all being Debbie Downers, why make a comment thats nothing but "Devils are gonna win", why? Does it make you feel good?

It's really easy to be a fan when times are good, I guess we're seeing fans true colours during the bad times.

Guys we just gotta get the first goal. Thats it! Then the floodgates will open. We haven't scored the first goal in like 9 (or so games). It's just gonna take that first one for the guys to losen up the grips a little.

It's really easy to be a fan when times are good, I guess we're seeing fans true colours during the bad times.

This was my very thought, and I don't like it one bit.

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

:hlogo:

I'm real glad everyone is trying the reverse curse by saying the Devils are going to win in effort to trick fate...thats it isn't it?

There really can't be habs fans that are so fickle? Seriously, you're all being Debbie Downers, why make a comment thats nothing but "Devils are gonna win", why? Does it make you feel good?

I havent posted yet here but... most of the time I don't wanna write here I get superstitious ... and far too many times I feel we jinx it here! haha

But true there is a difference from not wanting to jinx it and the other to give up so as not to suffer like other teams here do ( in Vancouver ) when the slump was in No one wanted to talk hockey.... and now those of them that Know Im a habs fan are amazed I still wanna talk about it! its about being a true fan!!!thats sets us apart! thats for sure!!

Bless you - it's just past 1pm, and you're already hammered! :P

That's great.

I love it :clap:

4-2 Habs

Higgins and Lats have good nights.

Welcome back Huet, we missed you.

Edited by Habitforming

We will win tonight boys. This is how the habs have done it all year. Play like shit and lose to the shit teams and beat the big ones.

Funny enough, I'll bet the habs actually blow them out tonight. Tomorrow's headlines will have Broduer saying. "They're a hungry desperate talented team and we weren't ready. They just kept coming at us."