Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Devils du New Jersey | 02/14/07

Spider-Man NL

hopefully his stats don't scare you all too much.

A .975 SV% and a 0.65 GAA in 3 victorious encounters? Pwff, doesn't scare me one bit. B)

Brodeur allowed 4 or more goals a whopping 9 times this season. :)

We have to score early on him. Get him moving his body, create traffic. It's as simple as that. :blink:;)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i've watched the last 9 games, but tonight i'll be at Concordia until 11pm, so i'll be missing this one.

Knowing my luck, the Habs will decide to finally snap out of it the one time i can't watch the game.

Sigh. :lol:

Edited by Cataclaw

Great post Quebecois.

I hope this is the game where things finally turn around, the Habs are still in a playoff spot but from 4th to 8th in a month can not sit well.

You know this is the new NHL. Sure we went from fourth to eighth in a month, but we still have the same record as all those teams and coulb be in fourth again next week. Those teams slumped early and we slumped late. It all evened out. We just can't continue slumping anymore. Enough is enough. We have a good team. 1 player away from Cup contenders. I only say Cup contenders because all the top teams usually get knocked out early and then it's anyones game. This years playoffs should be good.

Quit bitching everyone. Let's say we had Gagne and Forsberg.....Would you rather have their record or ours with samsonov and koivu........

Habs win tonight 3-1

streit, higgins,begin

I wonder what Carbo's strategy is tonight.

I say he'll:

1) put everyone on the fourth line except Ryder.

2) bench the whole team in the 3rd period.

3) scratch Samsonov, and when they lose, say it was his fault for not cheering hard.

4) tell the media his team sucks and take no responsibility for it.

I wonder what Carbo's strategy is tonight.

I say he'll:

1) put everyone on the fourth line except Ryder.

2) bench the whole team in the 3rd period.

3) scratch Samsonov, and when they lose, say it was his fault for not cheering hard.

4) tell the media his team sucks and take no responsibility for it.

5) fashion a brodeur voodoo doll and poke it with needles

Aebi needs to be huge tonight. HUGE. Higgins will score. I can feel it. Please score. Please. I really want the game I have tickets to on March 20th to actually mean something. Please win :(

Ditto. I got sweet seats for the March 30th game.

GO HABS GO!!!

Abby is in nets? How come? Huet played well last game... I hate these goalie switching things...

I really think Carbo is pin wheeling, doing whatever random thing he thinks will work. Broduer is gonna put on another show tonight and the worthless devils will bore us into submission. :angry:

A .975 SV% and a 0.65 GAA in 3 victorious encounters? Pwff, doesn't scare me one bit. B)

Brodeur allowed 4 or more goals a whopping 9 times this season. :)

We have to score early on him. Get him moving his body, create traffic. It's as simple as that. :blink:;)

WOAH thats a lot. Considering the trap.

Hasek has only allow 4 or more 4 times the whole season!

lol Huet is in nets guys.

Abby is in nets? How come? Huet played well last game... I hate these goalie switching things...

When you games 2 days in a row, coaches tend to switch goalies so as not to overwork the other one.

It's not uncommon for goalies to alternate back to back games... Especially since Huet played really well last night, and doesn't deserve to lose tonight.. :P

Just turned the TV on...and had a question, what's with the RDS crew and the new jackets and logo?

Kinda looks like a throwback to the 70's and 80's with the colors and size of that crest.......

Oh ya, and there's a game tonight go habs :rolleyes:

HABS WILL WIN!!!!!

Ah you crazy rookies.......I remember when I 1st got here, all wided eyed and in awe.......... :rolleyes:

I'm hoping for a win too, but we'll see...

and Koharski is one of da refs...... :puke: