Spider-Man NL

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nail in the coffin?

:ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

I am waiting for them to pull a Leafs from last year. Drop far enough back that people start to jump off the wagon and then they rip off a hot streak to just miss the playoffs.

They really are not showing any hunger at all. This is 5 straight losses. When does desperation kick in?

Now Huet is out for who knows how long. And all we have to hold on to is praying that the Forum ghosts have annointed Halak the new saviour...wow sad :(

Gainey shoud get a guy like....hmm, Eric Brewer is available, and he's only worth 2 million. What do you guys think?

He'd be great but Gainey's probably looking more for offensive players.

I am waiting for them to pull a Leafs from last year. Drop far enough back that people start to jump off the wagon and then they rip off a hot streak to just miss the playoffs.

They really are not showing any hunger at all. This is 5 straight losses. When does desperation kick in?

Now Huet is out for who knows how long. And all we have to hold on to is praying that the Forum ghosts have annointed Halak the new saviour...wow sad :(

That's assuming Carbo is smart enough to play him and I highly doubt that is likely after watching the way he coaches.

NJ station just reported Huet has a pulled hamstring

We played another decent game

Habs were outshot, outmuscled, looked lost on the PP, and took plenty of bad penalties. You call that decent? :blink:

Have standards sunk that low that we're happy to not be blown out?

WTF happened to this franchise?

From the day I was born until the first time I saw them miss the playoffs in 95, it was considered a terrible season to get 90 points. Now we need shootout losses and OT losses to get to 90 and squeak an 8th seed.

It is soo depressing.

WTF happened to this franchise?

From the day I was born until the first time I saw them miss the playoffs in 95, it was considered a terrible season to get 90 points. Now we need shootout losses and OT losses to get to 90 and squeak an 8th seed.

It is soo depressing.

Squeaking into 8th seed would be awesome at this point.

I am shocked that throughout this terrible streak the team has remained unchanged. Gainey has got to get his arse in gear.

I know, i think his patience is slowly killing us. He should be very productive this deadline...I think we are due for some moves here