Valentine's Day

beliveau1

a snippet of conversation this morning:

Me: Happy Valentine's Day!

Wife: Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Me: Let's make love...

Wife: Well................ ok......... it's been since last Valentine's Day, i guess...

Me: :D:clap::D:clap::D:clap::D:clap::D

GO :hlogo: GO!

It's to easy to make a comment on that, so i don't.

I'm Just gonna say: I'm happy for you shortcat....

Agreed. Even I'M not going there.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like an Ebonics type thing. You know like when women say "You go, girlfriend" and then wave their hand around while snapping their fingers.

Oh.

I feel sad and depressed and emo now...because that reminded me that I can't snap my fingers...or blow up balloons...or blow bubbles with bubblegum...or whistle. Oh, woe is me.

*looks for the razorblades*

Oh.

I feel sad and depressed and emo now...because that reminded me that I can't snap my fingers...or blow up balloons...or blow bubbles with bubblegum...or whistle. Oh, woe is me.

*looks for the razorblades*

I can snap my fingers but in a really weird way. I taught myself and I've yet to meet anyone who snaps their fingers like I do. Makes me feel unique.

I can't blow up balloons or blow bubbles with bubblegum though. My regular face is grumpy looking though (you know, when you have no real expression you're emoting at the time, your face is just like...in normal mode) and thats bad for work so I do a lot of whistling. I've been doing it for a month now so I'm starting to actually whistle since I could never whistle either.

So don't worry, you're not alone there.

I can snap my fingers but in a really weird way. I taught myself and I've yet to meet anyone who snaps their fingers like I do. Makes me feel unique.

I can't blow up balloons or blow bubbles with bubblegum though. My regular face is grumpy looking though (you know, when you have no real expression you're emoting at the time, your face is just like...in normal mode) and thats bad for work so I do a lot of whistling. I've been doing it for a month now so I'm starting to actually whistle since I could never whistle either.

So don't worry, you're not alone there.

Sounds like we're the perfect match...and we both hate Vancouver! :wub:

Sounds like we're the perfect match...and we both hate Vancouver! :wub:

Almost perfect

Theres just the small fact I don't like guys romantically. We can be buddies though!

I still need to work on this girl at work. Who, after thinking about it today, I think likes me too. For example, I had to learn how to be a cashier on my first day in case I ever got called up to the front (god forbid because I don't remember anything) and she had every PLU code memorized (PLU codes are like UPC codes for vegetables and fruits and whatnot. You have to memorize them all though because they're not on the fruit) yet the past couple days, she comes to check the PLU codes of whatever food I'm working on. Not only that, she asks me where the PLU code is on the fruit (this is when I was working on grapes which come in bags. The PLU code is in massive bold numbers. Really hard to miss.)

Then for the past week, two weeks. I don't know, I've only noticed this recently but she watches for me for when I take my break and then takes hers at the exact same time. And this is over my last 10-15 shifts. 1 or 2 is just a coincidence but 12?

I don't know, my brain likes to do a lot of thinking, plus I'm a moderate conspiracy theorist so it's probably absolutely nothing at all. Just seems like a lot of coincidences are happening at once here.

Plus she's cuter then god knows what. And thats where I become weaker in the knees then a 90 year old man.

Almost perfect

Theres just the small fact I don't like guys romantically. We can be buddies though!

I still need to work on this girl at work. Who, after thinking about it today, I think likes me too. For example, I had to learn how to be a cashier on my first day in case I ever got called up to the front (god forbid because I don't remember anything) and she had every PLU code memorized (PLU codes are like UPC codes for vegetables and fruits and whatnot. You have to memorize them all though because they're not on the fruit) yet the past couple days, she comes to check the PLU codes of whatever food I'm working on. Not only that, she asks me where the PLU code is on the fruit (this is when I was working on grapes which come in bags. The PLU code is in massive bold numbers. Really hard to miss.)

Then for the past week, two weeks. I don't know, I've only noticed this recently but she watches for me for when I take my break and then takes hers at the exact same time. And this is over my last 10-15 shifts. 1 or 2 is just a coincidence but 12?

I don't know, my brain likes to do a lot of thinking, plus I'm a moderate conspiracy theorist so it's probably absolutely nothing at all. Just seems like a lot of coincidences are happening at once here.

Plus she's cuter then god knows what. And thats where I become weaker in the knees then a 90 year old man.

You might be seeing things that don't exist...or overanalyzing everything. Or maybe she just wants to use you! :blink:

hmmm you know what we do down here in the dirty south?

lol well you don't want to know ;)

Probably not...

You might be seeing things that don't exist...or overanalyzing everything. Or maybe she just wants to use you!

Yeah, I already know I am because I do it all the time. In high school it was really bad.

Still though, it's fun to dream. :D

yeah its an old song from the 50's early 60's.

All I Have to do is Dream

Roy Orbison / Everly Brothers

When I want you in my arms

When I want you and all your charms

Whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream

Dream, dream, dream

When I feel blue in the night

And I want you to hold me tight

Whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine

Anytime night or day

Only trouble is, gee whiz