Feb 17 vs. Canes

Feb 18 @ BlueJackets

Feb 20 vs. Caps

Feb 22 @ Predators

Feb 24 @ Isles

Feb 26 vs. Leafs

Feb 27 @ Rangers (TRADE DEADLINE DAY)

Not as many soft opponents as I'd like to see in that bunch :(

Actually I bought tickets for the bluejackets game on sunday. The wife and I will be making the drive up there, sure hope they play then they have the past 2 weeks.

I hope you are living south of Columbus, otherwise driving "up there" might not be such a good idea. :lol:

Habs could win em all or lose em all who knows. But the longer they stay in the funk the harder it will be to secure a playoff spot. But enough with pointing out the obvious.

Go Habs Go punish the Canes PLEASE.

Feb 17 vs. Canes

Feb 18 @ BlueJackets

Feb 20 vs. Caps

Feb 22 @ Predators

Feb 24 @ Isles

Feb 26 vs. Leafs

3 weeks ago the Leafs embarked on a 5 game road trip 6 points out of the playoffs coming off a 8-2 loss to the Pens.

@ CAR

@ NYR

@ STL

@ OTT

@ NAS

They went 4-1. I looked at our schedule at the beginning of January and figure we would have to go 7-17 to fall out of the playoffs, looked at our opponents and said, no way. We will go .500 at worst.

We can win the 3 home games. We take down the Jackets on the road and we will be ok. I know it is optimistic but crazy streaks have been happening all season. Anything is possible.

At least I keep telling myself that so I can sleep at night.

Feb 17 vs. Canes

Feb 18 @ BlueJackets

Feb 20 vs. Caps

Feb 22 @ Predators

Feb 24 @ Isles

Feb 26 vs. Leafs

Canes are struggling. Jackets, Caps, Isles and Leafs are soft and beatable....beatable by Sept through November Habs anyways. Rangers are beatable, and the Predators are this years Ottawa Senator's. Great regular season, gonna flounder in the playoffs. Especially when they come up against Edmonton, Calgary, San Jose or Anaheim.

Montreal should easily be able to win 5 of those 7 games, but unfortunatley they are floundering