Game Thread | Hurricanes vs. Canadiens | 02/17/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusted....It's like Groundhog day. How can we take positives anymore, even if we outplayed them? What a joke.

With all of the pressure and scoring chances we had tonight, you have to think that if we had AT LEAST ONE GOAL SCORER, we would have won.

I am so frustrated, disappointed and annoyed, I dont even know what to do anymore

And the crowd goes mild!!!

LOL

Disgusted....It's like Groundhog day. How can we take positives anymore, even if we outplayed them? What a joke.

With all of the pressure and scoring chances we had tonight, you have to think that if we had AT LEAST ONE GOAL SCORER, we would have won.

I am so frustrated, disappointed and annoyed, I dont even know what to do anymore

Change your avatar to "habs suck" caus that seems to be closer to the truth.

and Sundin puts his team on his back and give the leafs the 2 goal lead....

I know he is a leaf, but if saku was playing like Sundin, we would be in the playoffs right now...

that is true, but koivu isn't sundin and never in his career has he came really close to the numbers sundin regularly puts up.

Bob needs to get us a REAL #1 center. I love saku to death, fav player, but he should really be our #2.

and Sundin puts his team on his back and give the leafs the 2 goal lead....

I know he is a leaf, but if saku was playing like Sundin, we would be in the playoffs right now...

Well, Finland have allways been little brother to sweden and I guess that explains all.

Now trade/dump all players over 25 for picks, pucks, backpacks, whatever.

So if the scores hold up...

4 Pittsburgh 71 (-2)

5 Ottawa 71 (-)

6 Tampa Bay 70 (-)

7 Carolina 67 (+1)

8 Toronto 66 (-1)

----------------

9 NYI 64 (-1)

10 Montreal 64

11 NYR 61 (-1)

12 Boston 56 (-3)

2 points out but 4-6 is steadily slipping away.

Disappointing loss tonite. Weak goals by Abby. Agreed that Koivu just doesn't look himself out there. Ryder can't bury a chance if his life depends on it. Pretty sad when we struggle to have a 20 goal forward this year.

And he scores

No go fire the puck at Laviolette's skull!!!

I hate that big-eared bastard too. God I hate him. I hate a lot of opposing coaches/players this year...not a good sign. I'm so mad right now

The Leafs are hardly a juggernaut that we have to catch.

We have 3 left with them with 2 at home. And they have a killer March schedule.

3 with Buffalo

2 with NJ

2 with Ott

1 with TB

1 with Car

1 with Atl

1 with Pitt

The only weak games they have in March are with Washington and the Habs.

I think he should trade players that have been useless but have some trade value...like Ryder.

I'm sick of Carbo inability to coach. he makes the most fundamental mistakes and he makes them over and over again. The line shuffling he does is amateurish. Look at other coaches in the league, sure they shuffle lines but if it's working in the first period they leave it for the rest of the game. Or even leave it for a few games anyways to try and get things going.

The SYSTEM...WHAT SYSTEM. The habs look confused and like they have no idea how to break out of the zone or collapse the net.

Very frustrating to watch

The Leafs are hardly a juggernaut that we have to catch.

We have 3 left with them with 2 at home. And they have a killer March schedule.

3 with Buffalo

2 with NJ

2 with Ott

1 with TB

1 with Car

1 with Atl

1 with Pitt

The only weak games they have in March are with Washington and the Habs.

even then, montreal struggles against washington usually...

p.s i knew gainey should've gotten Tanguay at the draft...i know he is a winger and we are full of them but at least he is putting up numbers and he was acquired by Calgary for a pretty cheap price.

I CANT TAKE THIS LOSING ANYMORE

I think he should trade players that have been useless but have some trade value...like Ryder.

I'm sick of Carbo inability to coach. he makes the most fundamental mistakes and he makes them over and over again. The line shuffling he does is amateurish. Look at other coaches in the league, sure they shuffle lines but if it's working in the first period they leave it for the rest of the game. Or even leave it for a few games anyways to try and get things going.

The SYSTEM...WHAT SYSTEM. The habs look confused and like they have no idea how to break out of the zone or collapse the net.

Very frustrating to watch

I knew firing Michel Therrien was a misstake. He was a coach I liked.

The time to deal Ryder was last summer. A young forward coming off a 30 goal season in which he raised his goal totals from his rookie year.

I know that we can say who knew, hindsight etc etc, but did anybody see Ryder getting better than 30 goals and 60-70 points in his career?

What makes you guys think the Habs can catch anyone? The 9 goals they have scored in the last 6? Aebi let in 1 soft goal, he had no chance on the others. Souray had some really quality turnovers tonight, once again 1 shot makes him look so much better then he is. The first 2 lines are just god awful. Evry time Higgins Koivu and Ryde rhit the ice the get scored on. What are they like minus 40 or something.

Unless Halak gets a shutout, they aren' winning Sunday either.

They played a great 20, then just floated around as usual the last 40. Stupid penalties were costly again. No physical play what so ever once again.

The 3rd and 4th line were very solid again.

Please Bob, stoke up the coals and start that fire burning sale. I would much rather watch rookies play hard and lose then the lazy, soft players currently on the roster just float around and not play hard.

This is gettting rediculos.