How Do we stack up?

SWIFTYHAB

I'm afraid of the Leafs roster, but oh how sweet it would be to beat them -- and I think we could do it.

Boston has really loaded up, but we always play them well. I think we could give Ottawa a good run in the playoffs, but our best bet would be to go up against Philly or Boston. Lecavalier and St. Louis are unexperienced, but could tear us apart.

Toronto's goaltending is questionable with Belfour's back injury. 5 given up goals this saturday against Buffalo, he looked horrible

Ottawa's goaltending is also very questionble, even if they outshoot us.

TB doesn't have many weaknesses, and they are a very scare team which we will meet if we make it to eh 2nd round.

Philly's team is significantly hurt, and we have a good record against them this year

I think our best attribute will be our PP, our speed, and our 3rd line wih Dowd, and goaltending. If we could use our speed to draw some penalties, it gives us a chance.

The leafs (for some strange reason), do not scare me after their acquisitions. Honestly, what does Ron Francis add? Leafs already have Sundin and Newy and top-2 centres, Ron Francis is having a miserable year and is on his last legs... Plus he is not a physical player, which benifits the habs if we face them.

Plus the leafs ignored their biggest needs, they failed to pick up a steady defensive D, and they did not acquire a backup for Belfour... Belfour is this ___ close to being out longterm because of a back injury.... And without Belfour the leafs are pretty much screwed.

I'd like to play Philly if they go into the playoffs without JR, with him they'd be alot tougher.... Who would you rather go head to head against in playoffs? Zhamnov or JR? I know who...

TB I am very afraid of. They have our number, St Louis and Lecavalier just love playing the habs, they always raise their level of play against us.

Ottawa, I dont really want to face. They have no holes on their team, except maybe Lalime, but even Lalime can turn up his game ... and when he does, watch out for Ottawa.

I want to play Boston definitely. They'd be the habs easiest opponent. They're riding Raycroft, and he has yet to prove himself in playoffs (not his fault, he's a rookie) , and their defense is the weakest of all playoff teams. They acquired Gonchar and Delmore, 2 of the worst defensive-D's in the NHL... wtf?

Order I'd like to face these teams...

1)Boston

2)Philly

3)Toronto

4)Ottawa

5)TB

(Order changes alot :) , ask me again next week)

With the Leafs it will be big either way, either we make a quick exit or knock them out good, I wouldn't want to face them in the first round not because of their additions or squad but because I don't like the way we have played them for the most part.

Boston and TB would be my choices actually, not sure about TB in a playoff series at all eventhough they are going great in the regualar season.

I'd like to see Washington or Pittsburg.

:clap::lol::clap:

But I'll settle for the MakeBelieves because they suck and will go out in the first round to whoever they meet. They are a bunch of over-rated hasbeens, like myself, although nobody ever over-rated me, and will be even weaker when Belfour goes down for the season later this week.

:o:(:o

:clap::hlogo::clap: