Game Thread | Capitals vs. Montreal | 02/20/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget Radek Bonk since he is the one who got them that first penalty.

Nice work Bonkers.

Washington is falling apart. Hanlon looks nervous like Brian Murray usually does

Fantastic work by Bonk, draws a penalty.

It'll be a 4-on-4 for 2 minutes and then we'll be shorthanded for the rest of Perezhogin's double-minor.

(How the hell can you get 4 minutes for elbowing!?)

Bonk draws a penalty and savez Zhog's ass.

C'est bon

Our enemies had better take notice because I think that the Habs just snapped out of the dog days and are now the LIONS OF WINTER! RED HOT DOWN THE STRETCH!

:hlogo:

Relax take a deep breath, this is washington playing their backup goalie. Hardly mantle worthy, but it is nice to see us dominating the weaker teams for a change.

CMON PEREZ lets see some points tonight and less penalties!

It's nice to see some calls go the Habs way for a change. And a couple bounces, we have a nice 3-0 lead. Good work by Bonk and Johnson to create penalties. Also Lats Lap and Milroy, had some nice work in the Caps zone.

2. What's with the booing of Zednik? Zednik was a good guy. He didn't *ask* to get traded. Why are Habs fans booing him? Am i missing something here?

Yah I've been wondering that myself. Granted he was incredibly inconsistent but from what I remember the guy didn't do anything to piss off fans. He certainly had grounds last year to whine and complain and even demand a trade but he didn't. He acted like a professional and took his reduced minutes and even scratches like a man. I can't understand the boos at all...

Yah I've been wondering that myself. Granted he was incredibly inconsistent but from what I remember the guy didn't do anything to piss off fans. He certainly had grounds last year to whine and complain and even demand a trade but he didn't. He acted like a professional and took his reduced minutes and even scratches like a man. I can't understand the boos at all...

Guess some Habs fans are just ignorant :(

I would have cheered for Zednik, not booed. I support (most) ex-Habs. What did he do to piss everyone off?

Relax take a deep breath, this is washington playing their backup goalie. Hardly mantle worthy, but it is nice to see us dominating the weaker teams for a change.

CMON PEREZ lets see some points tonight and less penalties!

History. Plain and simple. :hlogo: