Game Thread | Montreal vs. Predators | 02/22/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed kills................and they're flying out there. Were busy standing around watching them pass and skate.....which (if we weren't PLAYING this game) have the best seats in the house!

definitly, lats is too slow, kosty should be up there.

what, didn't you know? Lats is the best young player in the league. He is better then Ryder, Kosty, Kovalev, Sammy, etc...

I knows its true, because some people on this board have been saying that all year.... :P

/sarcasm off

I dunno, got an assist and hasnt taken any penalties, good enough for me.

Didnt do anything on that goal. Just passed the puck to Samsonov who got into the zone, spun around and spun around and then laid a beautiful pass to Streit. Kost hasnt done a thing tonight.

what, didn't you know? Lats is the best young player in the league. He is better then Ryder, Kosty, Kovalev, Sammy, etc...

I knows its true, because some people on this board have been saying that all year.... :P

/sarcasm off

I wouldn't put any sarcasm, he is better then Ryder, I just don't like the way Carbonneau is using him.

/sarcasm off

I have never seen this obsession with lats that some people have. Perez and Kosty are way faster than 90% of our team, they should have the most ice time to use their speed.

Carbo is very biased tho.